ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 49
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:16 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Have the Boncos ever had a franchise type player leave to go play with a rival?

Pretty sure when Kennison quit the Broncos and went to KC there was no love lost. (not that he was a franchise player)
Was Kennison even in Denver a month? I forget the details, but you can't compare the two.

I forget how Atwater parted ways, I'm sure it was an age thing... I didn't like him playing in a Jets uniform, but I didn't lose sleep over it and he was one of my all-time favorites.

I didn't have any hatred for Sharpe when he took off for Baltimore, or when he won a ring, but even he came back.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:17 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Find some Neal Smith stuff to combine with it and burn it?
Bacardi 151 accelerant ignited using flint and steel?
[Reply]
kccrow 09:19 PM 05-02-2017
I hope he gets both kneecaps busted and tears every ligament in both knees game 1. Fuck that Donkey loving bitch.
[Reply]
TLO 09:20 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by rocknrolla:
FU## him. Hes a self proclaimed retard.

This hurts as bad to type as it hurts to read.
Please eat a bag of dicks
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:21 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I have a signed Jamal jersey in my office, for the first time ever, I feel like taking it down instead of being so proud of it.
This Hurts, so disappointed in one of my ALL time favorite Chiefs.
I have a suggestion....Perhaps you just write a check for the money he'll be making next year and maybe he'll not play for the rival. Other than that, maybe you shouldn't hate on a man for making great money when he has the chance. He's got to take care of his responsibilities.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:22 PM 05-02-2017
I don't want jamaal to get hurt.....I just want him m to suck.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 09:23 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Bacardi 151 accelerant ignited using flint and steel?
Drink some and spit/breathe fire onto the jersey
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:23 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I don't want jamaal to get hurt.....I just want him m to suck.
I'll bet you do, big boy.
[Reply]
BroncoJohnson 09:25 PM 05-02-2017
You guys are delusional lol. Charles is moving to Denver, and lives in Houston during the offseason, there isn't a fiber in his body that wants to return to Kansas freakin' City.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:26 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I have a suggestion....Perhaps you just write a check for the money he'll be making next year and maybe he'll not play for the rival. Other than that, maybe you shouldn't hate on a man for making great money when he has the chance. He's got to take care of his responsibilities.
I do understand that. He didnt have to make the comments he made. He could have said, I still feel like I have a lot to offer and Im glad to sign with a team that thinks so also.
I would have been fine with that. He said, I always wanted to play for Denver. Thats fucking bullshit, when you have been a Chief your whole career.

Fuck him and Fuck YOU!!
[Reply]
TLO 09:26 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by BroncoJohnson:
You guys are delusional lol. Charles is moving to Denver, and lives in Houston during the offseason, there isn't a fiber in his body that wants to return to Kansas freakin' City.
Okay!
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:26 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by BroncoJohnson:
I've decided that the power of your logic is too much.

Must yield.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 09:27 PM 05-02-2017
I do understand that. He didnt have to make the comments he made. He could have said, I still feel like I have a lot to offer and Im glad to sign with a team that thinks so also.
I would have been fine with that. He said, I always wanted to play for Denver. Thats ****ing bullshit, when you have been a Chief your whole career.

**** him and **** YOU!!
Did he consider anyone outside of Denver and Oakland?
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:27 PM 05-02-2017
I would have been fine with that. He said, I always wanted to play for Denver. Thats ****ing bullshit, when you have been a Chief your whole career.

**** him and **** YOU!!
Wait?

Are you coming on to me?

I need a mod whistle.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:28 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I'll bet you do, big boy.

Lots of 30 year old running backs who have missed the majority of the previous three seasons with knee injuries are awesome.

I hope #29 hits him so hard he pees out of his butt on the field.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 49
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up