Page 48 of 48
« First < 384445464748
Washington DC and The Holy Land>2020 General Election Poll Thread
Eleazar 05:17 PM 09-02-2020
Current RCP National Average and 2016 at the same point - 9/24:

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Unfortunately, no, he's a private pollster. The people who pay him want the methodology kept under wraps, it would appear.

But his legitimacy is confirmed by the extreme accuracy of the Tuberville poll.
Honestly I don't think you're a troll, so you have to understand that calling one republican primary right, while pretty cool, doesn't actually make his polling in all states & all races the indisputable truth right?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
White knighting morons who think the dead kids at Sandy Hook were actors. Amazing that a fat POS like yourself could sink even lower. Keep it up, Nadler, Jr.!
You make me laugh... Sandy Hook happened it wasn't "fake"... However, those believing it was a conspiracy are no different than those who think Michael Brown and Breonna Taylor were innocent victims...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:50 PM Yesterday
It is over, Dems.

FLORIDA DUDE POLL. New York Trump 45%, Biden 49%.

— FloridaDude297 (@FloridaDude297) September 25, 2020

[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:53 PM Yesterday
It is over, Dems.

Oh no!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:06 PM Yesterday
Deep down...way deep down...you are seeing these polls and thinking "Oh, shit."

You know it...I know it...Obama knows it.

Do you feel in charge?

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:55 PM Yesterday
Deep down...way deep down...you are seeing these polls and thinking "Oh, shit."

You know it...I know it...Obama knows it.

Do you feel in charge?

I noticed you ignored my previous question.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I noticed you ignored my previous question.
Your opinion on this is irrelevant. You gobble MSM polls, which are proven to be poppycock.

Until Florida Dude is proven wrong, he remains more trustworthy than MSM garbage.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:41 PM Yesterday
Your opinion on this is irrelevant. You gobble MSM polls, which are proven to be poppycock.

Until Florida Dude is proven wrong, he remains more trustworthy than MSM garbage.

Lol ok moron. Keep believing the guy who claims to have called 50k people and also says the ny is only Biden +4
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:44 PM Yesterday
Lol ok moron. Keep believing the guy who claims to have called 50k people and also says the ny is only Biden +4
I mean, I will.

It's better than believing these other polls. Especially when it lines up with Helmut Norpoth.

MSM would kill for that kind of accuracy.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:50 PM Yesterday

I gotta ask why you even engage in these mentally unstable, brainwashed, emotional lunatics. They obviously can't see anything objectively anymore.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
I gotta ask why you even engage in these mentally unstable, brainwashed, emotional lunatics. They obviously can't see anything objectively anymore.

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:

Lol you’re on board with FLORIDA MAN polls?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:27 PM Yesterday
Lol you’re on board with FLORIDA MAN polls?
Lol you're on board with MAINSTREAM MEDIA polls?
[Reply]
Taco John 01:19 AM Today
I definitely trust the Florida man poll over anything the mainstream media is putting out. This is actually how society is supposed to work. Independent people across the nation doing independent things. Not billionaire conglomerations sucking all the air out of the room and feeding us their propaganda.

Why do you eat up billionaire media complex propaganda, anyway?
[Reply]
Page 48 of 48
« First < 384445464748
Up