ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Washington DC and The Holy Land>"We will NEVER do any of these lockdowns again."~ Florida Gov Ron DeSantis
BucEyedPea 05:59 PM 09-02-2020
I Thank God he's my governor, and not one of those Nazis like RINO Baker, Cuomo, NJ's gov, Cuomo, Newsom and Witcher.

DeSantis for President in 2025!!!

Plus he has caramel colored hair. So I like lookin' at him, even if he's chubby!

No #lockdowns https://t.co/l5EEQphA4o

— Steve Pieczenik (@StevePieczenik) August 31, 2020

[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:35 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Yup.

Watching the ABC Trump Town Hall last night, I was thinking what I'd say to Trump if I was there. Goes something like this:

"Hello President Trump. First of all, I want to thank you for working so hard for the American people and congratulate you on the job you've done so far. It was impossible to know that 99.7% of people would not be affected by the China virus but now that we know this, do you regret shutting the country down? And do you think keeping Fauci around was a wise move?".
Isnt that on the governors of each state?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 AM 09-16-2020
Trump will easily take FLA
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:41 AM 09-16-2020
Yup.

Watching the ABC Trump Town Hall last night, I was thinking what I'd say to Trump if I was there. Goes something like this:

"Hello President Trump. First of all, I want to thank you for working so hard for the American people and congratulate you on the job you've done so far. It was impossible to know that 99.7% of people would not be affected by the China virus but now that we know this, do you regret shutting the country down? And do you think keeping Fauci around was a wise move?".
He has to wait until after the election before asking Fauci to retire.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:44 PM 09-22-2020
Governor DeSantis - Glad he's my governor.
FL Gov DeSantis Proposes Law With Significant Penalties for Rioters including Cutting Off Welfare

If they hit a cop, deport them to Cali after they're cut off from their welfare. They can collect welfare in Cali. :-)

Florida’s Republican Governor Ron DeSantis announced a law he is proposing where rioters will face harsh penalties and city leaders who encourage rioting will be liable for damages.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...g-off-welfare/
Let Snopes or LostCause mock the source, but I heard it on TV last night too and I live here.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:47 PM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
He has to wait until after the election before asking Fauci to retire.
It would be great to replace him with Dr. Atlas. Redfield needs to go too. Replace him with someone like Dr. Atlas.

My understanding is Fauci isn't exactly a civil servant and is fireable—tho' that would be a bad PR move. The press would scream to high heaven. Now I am not sure it's true about Faux-Chi not being a civil servant or not but I heard that in a video by a former State Dept intel guy, Dr. P.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:15 PM 09-22-2020

As Americans, we have a right to peacefully assemble but engaging in mob violence will not be tolerated in the state of Florida. I look forward to working with the Legislature next session to sign a new proposal into law that protects our citizens and law enforcement officers. pic.twitter.com/7sFRp6FaWR

— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) September 22, 2020

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:16 PM 09-23-2020
Yup.

Someone needs to ask TRUMP if he believes in, or is for A New World Order.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:12 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Someone needs to ask TRUMP if he believes in, or is for A New World Order.
To my knowledge, he does, from people who have met him.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 06:36 PM 09-23-2020
Nah shutting things down for something that 99.8 percent of people will be completely fine from was suuuuuper smart
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 06:58 PM 09-23-2020
DeSantis needs to step in and end the 12+ week curfew the RINO mayor of Miami-Dade is enforcing.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 06:22 PM 09-24-2020
Best Governor in America continuing to fight CoronaHoax madness...

Link: https://www.politico.com/states/flor...udents-1318392

Originally Posted by :
Gov. Ron DeSantis suggested on Thursday that Florida could create a “bill of rights” to protect college students who face expulsion for attending parties under the strict Covid-19 guidelines schools are attempting to enforce.

Calling the policies “incredibly draconian” at a public health event, the Republican governor said the state is exploring its options for students without going into much detail. The idea comes as school leaders in Florida and beyond threaten stiff penalties for breaking social distancing rules in an effort to keep coronavirus transmission low and campuses open throughout the full semester.

“I personally think it’s incredibly draconian that a student would get potentially expelled for going to a party,” DeSantis said Thursday. “That’s what college kids do.”

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up