ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CDC admits they exaggerated the COVID-19 death count by 1600%
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM 08-29-2020
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...#Comorbidities

Originally Posted by :
The CDC just admitted that of 154,503 people who have died from COVID-19, only six percent, or roughly 9,210 have actually died from the virus.

CDC revises its numbers. 6% of deaths due to Covid19. 94% of cases involved 2-3 comorbidities and advanced age. That means there were 9,210 covid deaths. We’re crushing our kids, our economy and people’s livelihoods. ⁦@GovMikeDeWine⁩ is to blame. pic.twitter.com/aBb2XOXdpG

— Robin Baxter (@robin_baxter) August 30, 2020

[Reply]
Shaid 01:45 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Its just too bad we can't com up with a virus that targets liberals. They had one but they found a treatment for AIDS.
Liberals are the only ones that have sex? No wonder conservatives are so cranky lately.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:54 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Liberals are the only ones that have sex? No wonder conservatives are so cranky lately.
That was a joke obviously but being 100% honest, the real liberals I know, and I do know a decent amount including 3 of my aunts, are the most miserable unhappy people I know. Never happy about anything in their life and there is always constant drama and chaos.

My non liberal friends as a general rule seem to be pretty happy. Obviously they have their own drama at times but its not a constant. :-)
[Reply]
Shaid 03:32 PM 09-17-2020
That was a joke obviously but being 100% honest, the real liberals I know, and I do know a decent amount including 3 of my aunts, are the most miserable unhappy people I know. Never happy about anything in their life and there is always constant drama and chaos.

My non liberal friends as a general rule seem to be pretty happy. Obviously they have their own drama at times but its not a constant. :-)
yeah, mine was obviously a joke as well. In my experience, it's a mixed bag on who is happy or not. If you are happy with what you got and don't really pay attention to other people's crap, you're usually pretty happy. It's when you look over the fence at either what people have or what they are doing wrong that the unhappiness creeps in. Both liberals and conservatives are guilty of that.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:52 PM 09-17-2020
Its just too bad we can't com up with a virus that targets liberals. They had one but they found a treatment for AIDS.
You know, this virus is pretty smart with regards to who it goes after on a regular basis. Maybe it can be convinced that liberals should be the target and not people at bars or concerts or Trump rallies or Sturgis. Has anybody tried asking it?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:27 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by :
Growing research indicates many COVID-19 cases might not be infectious at all

A growing body of research suggests that a significant number of confirmed COVID-19 infections in the U.S. perhaps as many as 9 out of every 10 may not be infectious at all, with much of the country's testing equipment possibly picking up mere fragments of the disease rather than full-blown infections...

...Yet a burgeoning line of scientific inquiry suggests that many confirmed infections of COVID-19 may actually be just residual traces of the virus itself, a contention that if true may suggest both that current high levels of positive viruses are clinically insignificant and that the mitigation measures used to suppress them may be excessive...
https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ases-might-not
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:42 PM 09-24-2020
INJECT THE VENOM! -> http://youtu.be/CU4EA03ywus Do you think the CDC and the WHO have this song playing in their headquarters elevators?
[Reply]
Page 50 of 50
« First < 404647484950
Up