ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Johnson County Commissioner says "Ammo Up"
Randallflagg 09:36 PM 09-15-2020
Here is one politician I can get behind! 'Bout time some of the gutless politicians told the truth....

https://www.kmbc.com/article/questio...g-war/34033333
[Reply]
listopencil 06:55 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
So you don't know the difference between an arrest and a detention it sounds like. Do try to be knowledgeable about the basic terms or else you'll continue to embarrass yourself
So you're going to keep ignoring the blurb that you, yourself, posted. Interdasting.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:06 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
So you're going to keep ignoring the blurb that you, yourself, posted. Interdasting.
In terms of probable cause, Cline candidly acknowledged that the agents in the video “didn’t have what they need” to conduct an arrest.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:08 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
In terms of probable cause, Cline candidly acknowledged that the agents in the video “didn’t have what they need” to conduct an arrest.
Exactly. So after being questioned about an ongoing investigation they were released in a timely manner. That's good, solid police work.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:28 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Exactly. So after being questioned about an ongoing investigation they were released in a timely manner. That's good, solid police work.
Except when you throw someone into the back of a van and haul them away that's an arrest, not a detention. And it's an illegal one since they didn't have probable cause as they admitted.

You clearly have lost the ability to process reality, and are not worth my time.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:47 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Except when you throw someone into the back of a van and haul them away that's an arrest, not a detention. And it's an illegal one since they didn't have probable cause as they admitted.

You clearly have lost the ability to process reality, and are not worth my time.
Except that they moved that someone to a safer secondary location for questioning because your fellow authoritarian communists were rioting and engaging in acts of domestic terror in order to create civil unrest. And then they released that someone in a timely manner when it was discovered that that someone wasn't who they were looking for. Because...that's not what Trump sent them in there to do. But you already knew that your goofy hyperbolic mischaracterization was bullshit. Thanks for proving yourself wrong, dumbass.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up