ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Minneapolis City Council Panics Over Surge In Violence After Demonizing Police
petegz28 08:14 AM 09-16-2020
Minneapolis City Council Panics Over Surge In Violence After Demonizing Police: ‘Where Are The Police?’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/minne...22extras%22%3A
[Reply]
Msmith 09:50 AM 09-17-2020
The comments section in that link is pure gold.

"But the good news is - no criminals have been harmed at all by police."

"And, if the police are smart, they will go on a coffee break and take the long way around when answering calls. If they take long enough, by the time they get there, one way or another, things will probably have sorted themselves out. WIN-WIN."

"This was not just a rash decision by the Minneapolis City Council - they put some thought into it. For example, Minneapolis is one of the coldest cities in the country. When people get shot, their bodies freeze up and they don't bleed out as fast. That allows more time for a good samaritan to come along and help. So they don't really need police."

There is a person named Reclaimer made the following comments and got a lot of boos:

"Look I think the political climate the police are operating under has been HORRIBLE.

Having said that, they took an oath to defend the public. The way they are just blatantly quitting, sandbagging, and letting BLM and Antifa burn it all down for months and months is equally disgusting.

They took an oath. They are unionized and aren't supposed to strike/quite. They are public servants and are abandoning the public just when they are needed the most.

Because some politicians say unkind words about them? Grow up and get over it and do your jobs. Sick of this.

They are all but saying they are just going to let it burn to make a point, yeah that's great, but what about all the citizens in the cross-hairs?"
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:53 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I'm not sure whether 4 more years of Trump or 4 years of Biden would be a greater catastrophe. It probably depends on whether the Republicans can hold the Senate or if the Trump era ends with him sweeping the Democrats into power in a wave election.
That's almost as ridiculous as a Rabbi saying "It really wasn't Hitler's fault, it was Hindenburg who caused the destruction of Germany".
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:58 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Giving the Democrats complete control to pass their wish list would be catastrophic for the country.
And who would have given them the House and Senate and WH?
[Reply]
Otter 10:02 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
You couldnít make this shit up if you tried.

The stupidity is beyond human comprehension.
Have you read any of our resident libtard's posts?

It's not hard comprehend.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:11 AM 09-17-2020
People standing on the sidelines like yourself and Donger.

Though Iíve seen some evidence of never trumpers waking up to the reality that if Democrats get in power, that will be it for the Republic and the Republican Party will cease to exist as we know it.
[Reply]
Shields68 10:15 AM 09-17-2020
Can you totally blame Trump? I mean it happened in 08 as well. Just lucky that they wasted 2 years on Obama care. I suspect they will not squander the two years on just one pet project but will be passing multiple things on their wish list as fast as possible.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:44 AM 09-17-2020
Can you totally blame Trump? I mean it happened in 08 as well. Just lucky that they wasted 2 years on Obama care. I suspect they will not squander the two years on just one pet project but will be passing multiple things on their wish list as fast as possible.
Well yes, you have to blame an incumbent if they haven't done enough to keep their own supporters in the boat to win re-election, especially if their term has been unsuccessful enough to hand both houses of Congress over as well.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:13 AM 09-17-2020
What a bunch of fucking morons.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:46 PM 09-17-2020
Elezear will be on here whining that Republicans have no power once dems admit DC and Puerto Rico for statehood, pack the court, and dump the electoral college. All of that is guaranteed to happen because democrats donít want to relive 2016.

Itíll be too late because these guys never stand up to democrats. If not now, they never will.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:20 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I hear you! I can't, for the life of me, imagine what ANYONE in their right mind could ever vote for a democrat - ANY democrat.... :-)
There are tons of shitty people. Liberals and RINOs are shitty by default, but they are not in their right mind. They are usually lazy fucks, but many of them are racist too.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:55 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
Have you read any of our resident libtard's posts?

It's not hard comprehend.
I’ve been trying to steer clear of reading their utter garbage the last few weeks.

The sheer overwhelming ignorance was getting to be a little too much. :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:11 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Elezear will be on here whining that Republicans have no power once dems admit DC and Puerto Rico for statehood, pack the court, and dump the electoral college. All of that is guaranteed to happen because democrats donít want to relive 2016.

Itíll be too late because these guys never stand up to democrats. If not now, they never will.
You guys chose this chump out of all the people on earth to hitch your wagon to. If the final outcome of the Trump experiment is that Trump sweeps the Democrats into power in a wave election, it's on Trump and his supporters. There is no one else you can shift the blame to.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up