ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 28
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This was not on the refs
Chiefspants 10:33 PM 12-13-2018
Bob Sutton. Andy Reid.

These are the people who can cost us the playoffs.
[Reply]
Bump 11:52 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You also have to remember that Orlando Scandrick was originally drafted by Dallas, which is where Kennedy was assassinated in the greatest conspiracy prior to PizzaGate.

Scandrick is a sleeper agent placed in our secondary by the deep state whose job is to not get OPI called on him so that the Chargers could score, and then to not switch off with Fuller, who is from D.C., another bastion of the deep state and swamp.

The NFL is actually playing 87D chess to **** the Chiefs, but not through the refs. They've installed sleeper agents, and only QAnon and BlackOp have enlightened me to this truth. The next set of document dumps from D5 is going to expose everything.
keep your politic rambling out of the lounge, I wouldn't expect someone who believes everything they're told by the MSM to think that a mega billion dollar industry such as the NFL would do something shady for extra profits.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:53 PM 12-13-2018
I think it's more laughable that anyone thinks in a league where billions of dollars are on the line there is nothing shady going on.
[Reply]
ping2000 11:54 PM 12-13-2018
Tired of trying to find "the reason". Bottom line is this team sucks shit in big games and playoffs. Sack up and fucking win. Otherwise they are just excuse making sad sack losers.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:54 PM 12-13-2018
Did you really want potentially a month off for the starters anyway?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:58 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think it's more laughable that anyone thinks in a league where billions of dollars are on the line there is nothing shady going on.
Uhh, all the NFL has to do is not get in a mid-air collision while on autopilot. Corruption/fixing games is the only way for it to actually destroy itself.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 12:00 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by GoChargers:
The Rams don't need a push from the league. They actually have a real fanbase to go along with their excellent team.

It's the Chargers that are getting massive ref help. The league is giving them pretend "success" in the hopes that it will distract everyone from how they can't even fill a tiny soccer stadium with their own fans.
That game a month or so back when the Rams hosted the Packers, it at times felt like a Packers home game

The league is not manufacturing consent for the NFL in a market they abandoned for a decade
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:14 AM 12-14-2018
Absolutely hosed on the Sorensen call and the call to set up 1st and goal. Even both broadcasters admitted there was nothing there.

Handed them 2 TDs.
[Reply]
ping2000 12:17 AM 12-14-2018
Fuck everyone. They are all to blame.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:19 AM 12-14-2018
Ask yourself...have you ever seen NE have a game end like this? With the refs calling it for the other team with 10 seconds left?

Did everyone forget the Raiders TNF game last year?
[Reply]
ARROW2 12:21 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Ask yourself...have you ever seen NE have a game end like this? With the refs calling it for the other team with 10 seconds left?

Did everyone forget the Raiders TNF game last year?
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:21 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Ask yourself...have you ever seen NE have a game end like this?
How about literally last week?

Lot of opportunities to call Miami for holding on that one. Or - as you say - an opportunity for a momentum shifting penalty to call Miami for illegal contact on Brady’s sack that ended the half.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:23 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
You mean literally last week?

Lot of opportunities to call Miami for holding on that one. Or - as you say - an opportunity to call Miami for illegal contact on Brady’s sack that ended the half.
I'm talking about the last 10 seconds? Where back to back call/no call on them decided the game.

Miami miracle was nothing like this officiating shit show...Patriots had the lead with 7 seconds left. It was a freak, historic event.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:23 AM 12-14-2018
Cowboys and New York teams would be the ones that the NFL would be rigging to win shit. They are the ones that move the needle when it comes to tv and money.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:47 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Cowboys and New York teams would be the ones that the NFL would be rigging to win shit. They are the ones that move the needle when it comes to tv and money.
I think it's generally an attempt to retain a TV audience. The phantom call on Sorensen when this game was in danger of getting out of control. The phantom hold that prevented a 28-0 lead in Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
Fish 12:58 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Billions of dollars aren't "On the line," dope. Because get this.. the NFL has setup a crazy system to where they get paid billions of dollars regardless of which specific team wins. That way they don't have to risk everything by cheating because they don't have to.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 28
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up