ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 28
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This was not on the refs
Chiefspants 10:33 PM 12-13-2018
Bob Sutton. Andy Reid.

These are the people who can cost us the playoffs.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:30 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You'd have to be stupid to think they don't want LA to succeed. If you were in that spot you would be too, there's billions to be made there.
Which explains the stunning screwjob foisted upon the Bears last Sunday. Also, the millions of fans in the Chargers' stadium is direct proof of the extent of interest in the market.
[Reply]
-King- 11:31 PM 12-13-2018
You'd have to be stupid to think they don't want LA to succeed. If you were in that spot you would be too, there's billions to be made there.
Of course they do. That has nothing to do with how they ref games though as the numbers clearly indicate.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
DelFan 11:33 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Hahahha. That he learns from this? Nah. He's twenty years in. He is what he is, as Philly fans warned.
This. I live 30-minutes south of Philly and the Eagles are my #2 team. Was so happy to see Andy leave and then he ends up on my #1 team. Same deficiencies in KC. The only hope is for the team to lead by so much that we don't need coaching in the 2nd half.

Even with the injuries, the playoff loss to the Colts and Andrew Luck after a 28-point 2nd half lead shows you how Andy coaches under duress.
[Reply]
RickObie 11:33 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Honestly I don't even know. We know the deck is stacked against us in the playoffs. It's like walking into every single playoff game with road disadvantage. The NFL wants LA to succeed. Period. I'd be a little upset about this game. I'm damn furious because everyone and their grandma knows this has been happening the past month for the chargers... And literally one game right now is the difference between the Chiefs not getting a single. ****ing. Home. Game. In the playoffs

So sorry... The refs and the NFL and their ****ing hard on for LA can **** right off.
So you think the NFL wants the World to see 20k people in a soccer stadium? Come on. You’re smarter than that - its much more plausible if this was the playoffs and you were arguing this point about them on the road.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 11:33 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You also have to remember that Orlando Scandrick was originally drafted by Dallas, which is where Kennedy was assassinated in the greatest conspiracy prior to PizzaGate.

Scandrick is a sleeper agent placed in our secondary by the deep state whose job is to not get OPI called on him so that the Chargers could score, and then to not switch off with Fuller, who is from D.C., another bastion of the deep state and swamp.

The NFL is actually playing 87D chess to **** the Chiefs, but not through the refs. They've installed sleeper agents, and only QAnon and BlackOp have enlightened me to this truth. The next set of document dumps from D5 is going to expose everything.
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yep. If the Chargers had the record they deserve right now, they'd be fighting for a wild card berth and still playing to a tiny stadium filled two-thirds with opposing fans. And next year, in a mostly empty brand new billion dollar facility.

That cannot be allowed.
cept the league hadn't a team in LA for like ever

Frazod, you're an idiot. Bless your heart
[Reply]
Mecca 11:34 PM 12-13-2018
Which explains the stunning screwjob foisted upon the Bears last Sunday. Also, the millions of fans in the Chargers' stadium is direct proof of the extent of interest in the market.
You know when a team is pushed they don't win them all right?

I don't even think the Rams are going to the bowl this year.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:36 PM 12-13-2018

The NFL couldn’t have thrown an illegal contact flag on one of Goff’s many interceptions or safety?

They couldn’t of - as BlackOp often says - timed a penalty just right to sway the outcome of the game?

Bob Sutton. Andy Reid.
[Reply]
Inspector 11:37 PM 12-13-2018
Sorensen in the 1st quarter. That's only one of many invisible calls.

The refs kept the drive alive for the Chargers at t he end of the game. The bogus PI call for the ball that was uncatchable? Barely a brush against a forearm???

They made plenty of penalties and even got away with a couple, but it seemed really obvious that there was a requirement to ensure a LAC win.

But I'm pissed and feeling like a sore loser so what do I know......

Fuck!!! Goddammit!!!
[Reply]
-King- 11:40 PM 12-13-2018

:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
GoChargers 11:43 PM 12-13-2018
The Rams don't need a push from the league. They actually have a real fanbase to go along with their excellent team.

It's the Chargers that are getting massive ref help. The league is giving them pretend "success" in the hopes that it will distract everyone from how they can't even fill a tiny soccer stadium with their own fans.
[Reply]
Karlos 11:43 PM 12-13-2018
I'm confident that if, as seems likely, that our defence straight up costs us a playoff game that Sutton is finished. He may not be "fired" but instead forced into retirement.
[Reply]
jjjayb 11:46 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mahomer:
I don't know why this offense is so flat lately. Andy took the foot off the gas several times in this game.

Also, Hill dropping that touchdown killed us. We would have had 2-3+ mins extra in the game to score and they never would have gone for 2.
No Watkins, No Hunt, down a couple starting linemen. Mahomes constantly running for his life. That'll do it to you.
[Reply]
Iczer 11:46 PM 12-13-2018
I don't know how you can't blame this on the refs. They missed two obvious offensive PIs to setup the game tying touchdown. Like these are blatantly obvious
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:49 PM 12-13-2018
Bullshit league. They just want a race to the end for HFA.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:51 PM 12-13-2018
JFC some whiny bitches in this thread.

NFL teams this season with a 14 point lead with 5 minutes or less in regulation= 88-0 until tonight.

Don’t choke in epic, unprecedented fashion and don’t put your team in a position to get screwed by predictably shitty refs.

That’s the bottom line.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 28
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up