ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mitchell Schwartz may have fallen off a cliff
DaneMcCloud 11:50 AM 10-13-2020
Guys like Schwartz rarely fall of a cliff. Most likely, he's dealing with a high ankle sprain, which also happened to him a few years back.

Hopefully, he'll continue to receive treatment for what appears to be a high ankle sprain and get it to the point where he's back to normal, although that may be difficult with this apparent injury occurring so early in the season.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:57 AM 10-13-2020
Problem is Mahomes. He’s dropping way too far back and is t stepping up in the pocket. He can do that because of his arm but he needs to go back to the basics
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:19 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Problem is Mahomes. He’s dropping way too far back and is t stepping up in the pocket. He can do that because of his arm but he needs to go back to the basics
Hi there Geoff.
[Reply]
TRR 05:10 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Guys like Schwartz rarely fall of a cliff. Most likely, he's dealing with a high ankle sprain, which also happened to him a few years back.

Hopefully, he'll continue to receive treatment for what appears to be a high ankle sprain and get it to the point where he's back to normal, although that may be difficult with this apparent injury occurring so early in the season.
Completely agree. I believe he got rolled up on towards the end of the Ravens game. Re-tweaked it again in both the NE and OAK games. He hobbled off early in the OAK game to have it taped up.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:23 PM 10-13-2020
I think he's too busy cooking food and designing his kitchen remodel.

LOL
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:43 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I think he's too busy cooking food and designing his kitchen remodel.

LOL
Exactly. He’s more worried about that chicken cordon Bleau and LDT’s play slipped when he became a doctor! Time to get some guys that are hungry and put football first!!
[Reply]
oldman 03:59 PM 10-13-2020
I think it's an injury.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:52 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by oldman:
I think it's an injury.
That would fit.

Schwartz is just a bit slower now. An ankle sprain would fit that.

Glad to hear it.

Now what about our guards and center? :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:14 PM 10-13-2020
You can see the exact moment it happened!!

[Reply]
Molitoth 07:15 AM 10-14-2020
I haven't seen a fanbase flip it's shit so bad on a regular season loss in a long time.
We won the super bowl after losing multiple games last year.

Chiefs fans, please don't turn into Pats fans. Spoiled little shits.
(Not so much CP... more in twitter/Facebook)
[Reply]
alanm 01:40 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I haven't seen a fanbase flip it's shit so bad on a regular season loss in a long time.

No shit. There's quite a few on here who think the Chiefs should never lose a game as long as Mahomes is the QB. :-)
[Reply]
JakeF 09:07 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:

Originally Posted by alanm:
No shit. There's quite a few on here who think the Chiefs should never lose a game as long as Mahomes is the QB. :-)
That's not it, there is a legit problem with Schwartz. There is a big problem with our Oline as a whole. Until our offensive line gets it's shit together we will be inconsistent.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:30 AM 10-14-2020
Let's trade Fat Geoff's Twitter analysis to the Jets for Leveon
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:25 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Let's trade Fat Geoff's Twitter analysis to the Jets for Leveon
Can we throw in JakeF too?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:50 AM 10-14-2020
I’m guessing it’s the ankle. I’ve never had a high ankle sprain like Dane is talking about but a normal ankle sprain would fuck with what he’s trying to do. Especially planting.

Mitchell was on Russillos podcast before the season talking about football. Those poor sports media guys were REALLY reaching on topics so virtually every podcast I listened to that had an interview asked how they were getting a workout in. And everyone of them was like I got into a gym and really hammered this or that, or my guy came in with a mask and we got after it, or I rented a gym and got my shots up. Not Schwartz. He was like (paraphrased), yeah well. You try but it’s hard, can’t be in the facility so you do what you can.

Now the question is what does that mean? Probably nothing. Odds are he just wasn’t prepared for the question. I have a hard time believing a guy that performs at his level was on the couch. But it’s at least a possibility he wasn’t very productive this offseason. You’d think by the 4th game he’d be rounding into shape, but who knows. I have no idea what it takes to perform at that level.

It’s probably the ankle. But it could potentially be both.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up