ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 45
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Media Center>-- Horror films you may have missed - suspense, thrillers also okay here...
Simply Red 10:45 PM 10-08-2016
I'll start with a few.

-The Invitation 2015 - Karyn Kusama

- Dead End 2003 - Fabrice Canepa / Jean-Baptiste Andrea

- They Look Like People - 2015 - Perry Blackshear

I'll add more as we go along here, I have a gazillion to mention - I'd like for some of you to wow me.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:40 AM 12-28-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Looks NOT good. :-)
Sadly I learned actor Anton Yelchin also died this year :-) He was an aspiring young actor.

Odd Thomas was a very odd movie indeed. If you like odd movies this one is it if you don't like odd movies then you wont like it. I actually was >< to loving it but I actually just liked it. It wasn't NOT good but it wasn't NOT terrible either.

:-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:43 AM 12-29-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Sadly I learned actor Anton Yelchin also died this year :-) He was an aspiring young actor.

Odd Thomas was a very odd movie indeed. If you like odd movies this one is it if you don't like odd movies then you wont like it. I actually was >< to loving it but I actually just liked it. It wasn't NOT good but it wasn't NOT terrible either.

:-)
noted - but tonight I'm watching Short Cuts (not a horror film)
[Reply]
listopencil 02:06 AM 12-29-2016
I just watched 'He Never Dies' on NetFlix. It was a fun movie. It kind of came apart at the end a little bit but it was entertaining.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:23 PM 12-29-2016
Maybe someone more savvy than me can answer this. Is there an app that allows you to track movies that you've watched and rate them? Almost like a "Now Watching" app. After talking to another CPer yesterday, I'm apparently not the only one that rents/downloads movies not realizing that I've already seen it until I'm 10 minutes in. This happens to me quite a bit with older, more obscure horror movies which is why I brought it up here.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Untappd for you beer drinkers. It allows you to track the beers you've had and rate them.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:59 PM 12-29-2016
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Maybe someone more savvy than me can answer this. Is there an app that allows you to track movies that you've watched and rate them? Almost like a "Now Watching" app. After talking to another CPer yesterday, I'm apparently not the only one that rents/downloads movies not realizing that I've already seen it until I'm 10 minutes in. This happens to me quite a bit with older, more obscure horror movies which is why I brought it up here.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Untappd for you beer drinkers. It allows you to track the beers you've had and rate them.
It'd sure be nice.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:32 AM 12-30-2016
I tried - Clint Howard was pretty hilarious and as creepy as can be.
Yeah. Clint Howard. The "star" of that movie lol.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:38 AM 12-30-2016
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah. Clint Howard. The "star" of that movie lol.
dude belongs in horror films or thrillers, at a minimum.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:43 AM 12-30-2016
VVitch is well worth a watch. Its set in colonial New England. Not really a cheap scare, horror movie. Just an foreboding sense of helplessness and feeling alone. Free stream on Amazon movies.

Also, Black Phillip FTMFW.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:35 PM 12-31-2016
Currently watching New Years Evil - lol
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:46 AM 01-03-2017
976 Evil

[Reply]
Simply Red 01:53 AM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
976 Evil

Oh good one! I'll put it on now and pass out to it. Thanks.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:08 AM 01-03-2017
Oh good one! I'll put it on now and pass out to it. Thanks.
One of my faves from my youth. Very original!!
[Reply]
SAGA45 06:21 AM 01-03-2017
The Autopsy of Jane Doe was impressive...good suspense, mood, unsettling type of horror flick
[Reply]
frankotank 01:56 PM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
I still want you Lucy.
I haven't changed my mind about that!

Best vamp movie evar!
[Reply]
frankotank 01:58 PM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
The Autopsy of Jane Doe was impressive...good suspense, mood, unsettling type of horror flick
I came in here to mention this one. saw it over the holiday and really liked it. I thought I knew what she was....WRONG. pretty good flick.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 45
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up