ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2268 of 4861
« First < 1268176821682218225822642265226622672268 226922702271227222782318236827683268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:16 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
I love how Cheating Donx Fans always point out how they won 6 games last year, BUT when discussing the losses, they always talk about how "close" they were to winning 4-6 of them... As if to suggest they were really better than the suck jank squad that lost double digit games two years in a row... Let's take a look at those 6 wins - 3 of the six wins were by 3 points or less - and one was by a TD. Any one of those 4 wins could have resulted in losses, especially the first two games of the season (played at home of course) and the game in San Diego. Bottom line is that Denver is exactly the 6-10 team that they proved to be last season.

Flacco is a QB who is trending down. One who might even be worse than Keesum now, especially since he is a statue. Signing Flacco to be your "Transition QB" was dumb as **** - since Denver already had one in Keesem.
Again, wasn’t using that as my defense... just my view of what they likely think. A few of those wins could have easily been losses.
[Reply]
TEX 09:20 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Again, wasn’t using that as my defense... just my view of what they likely think. A few of those wins could have easily been losses.
Yep. I know. I was just pointing out how dumb their thinking is. You're on record as not liking the Flacco move. Honestly, I don't see how anyone could be in favor of it...Denver is a rudderless franchise right now. The longer Mr. Ed & Co reject the idea of a rebuild, the longer they'll wallow in it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:48 AM 02-19-2019
Apparently Elway has everyone fooled...

Originally Posted by Allen C:
Flacco could be cut after the draft and cost nothing. It's probably not but could be a smoke screen to make Washington and Miami think we don't want a QB at 10 then take Lock and not have to worry about moving up. If that happens would you rather give up a 4th round pick basically or trade up and give up multiple 1st Rd picks to stay in front of Washington and Miami. Hell you could probably even deal Flacco after you make your pick at 10 and get a higher 4th round pick than we gave up

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:16 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Hmm... haven't really seen that anywhere, any truth to that being possible with cutting and costing nothing? I'm not a cap guru.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:25 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yeah I read that bullshit too and then promptly dressed that fool down. John Elway doesn't have the brains or balls for a move like that. Cut Flacco after the draft? WHO IN THE FUCK would want to come in as an FA on that shitty team after he pulled dumb cunt stunt like that?!

I think I keep posting over there because I can't believe some of the stupid shit those delusional monkeys are capable of coming up with. The difference between a Chiefs fan CP poster and a Dorko fan OM poster is that when the CP poster comes up with an absurd, off the wall post like that, the board quickly corrects the delusional sod while the OM monkeys not only let it ride, but go along with it.

Those people, sans a small handful, are fucking idiots.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:17 AM 02-19-2019
Seems to be a very weak year for QB's in the draft.

A first round pick for Drew Lock? Seems to be a round too early.

The Donks are pimping their own pick trying to drive up the market- this is the exact opposite the Chiefs did with Mahomes.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:36 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Seems to be a very weak year for QB's in the draft.

A first round pick for Drew Lock? Seems to be a round too early.

The Donks are pimping their own pick trying to drive up the market- this is the exact opposite the Chiefs did with Mahomes.
Please let it be so.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:59 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Please let it be so.
By his highlights- it looks like he put up a lot of stats throwing out of a perfectly clean pocket to wide open receivers.

Maybe Elway should take out an ad in the paper- "We intend on drafting Lock!!!"

Worst kept secret in the NFL. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:09 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
By his highlights- it looks like he put up a lot of stats throwing out of a perfectly clean pocket to wide open receivers.

Maybe Elway should take out an ad in the paper- "We intend on drafting Lock!!!"

Worst kept secret in the NFL. :-)
Word is Lock struggles mightily when that clean pocket tanks, and Denver's O-line is fucking garbage.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:14 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Word is Lock struggles mightily when that clean pocket tanks, and Denver's O-line is ****ing garbage.
I usually leave all the college evaluation to the experts on here. I don't watch enough college football to say he sucks or is a great prospect.

But remember when Brian Griese looked great from a clean pocket? So did Tim Tebow.

Just looking at his highlights- it seems Lock had all day back there to throw. on the other hand, when you watched PM2, he was running for his life and still making huge plays.
[Reply]
TEX 12:25 PM 02-19-2019
I SOOOOOO want Elway to draft Lock at #10. Roll with Flacco this season and suck ass. DonkTard Fanbase is lulled into thinking they have a Franchise QBOTF "learning behind Flacco" ("The way Mahomes did behind Smith" because DonkTards give Reid & Co. credit for this, and take it for granted that it always happens that way, so of course the entitled Donx fanbase think they can duplicate the success). Then sit back and watch for a few seasons as they begin to realize that Lock is JAG, and they have wasted another 1st round pick on a QB that further set their franchise back. The worst part is, that once that happens, my absolute favorite GM on the planet will be fired. BUT IT WILL HAVE BEEN WORTH IT!

PLEEEEEEEEESE DRAFT LOCK at #10! :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:54 PM 02-19-2019
I SOOOOOO want Elway to draft Lock at #10. Roll with Flacco this season and suck ass. DonkTard Fanbase is lulled into thinking they have a Franchise QBOTF "learning behind Flacco" ("The way Mahomes did behind Smith" because DonkTards give Reid & Co. credit for this, and take it for granted that it always happens that way, so of course the entitled Donx fanbase think they can duplicate the success). Then sit back and watch for a few seasons as they begin to realize that Lock is JAG, and they have wasted another 1st round pick on a QB that further set their franchise back. The worst part is, that once that happens, my absolute favorite GM on the planet will be fired. BUT IT WILL HAVE BEEN WORTH IT!

PLEEEEEEEEESE DRAFT LOCK at #10! :-)
Yep. We need the drunken, arrogant Elway to show up at the draft and blow his pick on Lock. If he stands with Flacco for 2 or more years while building his roster, that means he is learning.

And we don't want that.

But take heart! You should know by now that Elwoe won't be fired. He can NEVER be fired! He's been to two SB's, won 1, and won the division for 5 years. When you add all that up with his legacy as a player, they will NEVER can him. Elwoe will be the Denver GM for as long as he wants the job. And you know he loves football WAY too much to quit.

Enjoy!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:05 PM 02-19-2019
Seems like most mocks now have them going CB, not Lock... which was a consensus pre-Flacco.
[Reply]
TEX 01:16 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Seems like most mocks now have them going CB, not Lock... which was a consensus pre-Flacco.
Yes. That woud be wise...If they go that route, I hope they take the kid out of LSU and not Georgia.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:17 PM 02-19-2019
Yes. That woud be wise...If they go that route, I hope they take the kid out of LSU and not Georgia.
Yeah, I dunno enough about any of them at this point...
[Reply]
Page 2268 of 4861
« First < 1268176821682218225822642265226622672268 226922702271227222782318236827683268 > Last »
Up