ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 144
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:17 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Let them think they've got it all figured out. You know. Since Lamar Jackson is SUCH an MVP and all...
I would think pats game on Sunday should changed some minds on mvp?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:19 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
You'd think.

Patrick showed them what a real MVP does in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:24 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Nah it doesn't work that way, its a regular season award. Lamar deserves this one, he won't see another one.
[Reply]
FringeNC 06:35 PM 01-15-2020
It's going to be cold -- the Titans have not played in a cold game all year.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:07 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
100% agree.

I hope he stays.

He's right though.
Please don't be mean to me!!!!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:09 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
It's going to be cold -- the Titans have not played in a cold game all year.
According to their fans, their team is a better cold weather team.

Then again, they also think that Tannehill is a better QB than Mahomes, so that tells you something . . .
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:10 PM 01-15-2020
Pretty freaking awesome

Our legends from the past have a message for us �� pic.twitter.com/yzlrU8wTt1

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 16, 2020

[Reply]
carcosa 07:21 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
According to their fans, their team is a better cold weather team.

Then again, they also think that Tannehill is a better QB than Mahomes, so that tells you something . . .
This is what I mean when I say I'm starting to feel bad for them. They've had a magical run but it's made them completely delusional. They really have no idea what's about to hit them.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 07:26 PM 01-15-2020
I dont think any titans fan would say that mahomes is not a good quarterback. Nor would any titans fan think the chefs will not score a few points.
I suppose its the way things have went giving us some confidence. The road the titans have travelled is much more impressive. You guys barely beat the texans
[Reply]
MrSlippery 07:28 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
I dont think any titans fan would say that mahomes is not a good quarterback. Nor would any titans fan think the chefs will not score a few points.
I suppose its the way things have went giving us some confidence. The road the titans have travelled is much more impressive. You guys barely beat the texans
You mean just the playoffs? We barley beat the Texans, come on we played for less than 3 quarters and scored 51 points
[Reply]
R Clark 07:30 PM 01-15-2020
What a dumbass ,barely means spot them 24 beat them by 20
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:30 PM 01-15-2020
Anyone that thinks Tannehill is even in the same zipcode as Mahomes is retarded. That's not to say that Tannehill is bad or sucks. He's a solid middle-of-the-pack QB. His whole career screams "slightly above-average." Nothing he's done this season has changed that.

And your definition of "barely" might need tweaking. We beat HOU by 20 points. Scored 51 points in under 40 minutes. It would take the Titans 3 entire games to score 51 points.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:30 PM 01-15-2020
Lol ok Jeff Fisher
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:32 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So where it matters most except where it matters THE most.

The Texans also have a better group of weapons and a more explosive passing game in general.

You’re talking like someone who didn’t watch those two teams place each other.
The Titans have only lost 3 games with tannehill as a starter. 2 of those losses with henry out or battling a hammy injury. There's no doubt they're better than Houston. I love our chances but this is a much bigger challenge than Houston.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:33 PM 01-15-2020
I'm so sorry for what's gonna happen to you on Sunday.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 144
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Up