ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2373 of 4827
« First < 1373187322732323236323692370237123722373 237423752376237723832423247328733373 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 06:29 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
PMVP

PM50+

PM50/5000

PM never going to ever ever ever lose to Denver.
TRUTH!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:02 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
A lot came AFTER he won his first ever start in Denver. I think witnessing that, made Donktards even more selectively retarded as they embraced denial, but deep inside they knew what was coming. :-)
That is true... side note, Lamar Jackson was the one QB I was hoping they would target in that draft. It is interesting when you look at the young quarterbacks having success now. It seems there are so many of them having success compared to years past yet my team keeps missing on them. Oh well, guess we shall see yeah? :-)
[Reply]
eDave 07:03 AM 09-23-2019
MHM is alright.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:04 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
MHM is alright.
It’s all good maybe we can find a banner ...
[Reply]
stumppy 07:12 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’m kinda surprised the OrangeMane is still up and running.
They have a thread asking "Where has everyone gone too" or something like that. They have hardly any traffic while the few regulars keep asking why Taco-Piece of shit-John hasn't fixed the problems with the new board.
A few apologists for him claim he's too busy with real life problems. Little do they know he spends most of his time on Chiefs Planet posting his conspiracy theory bullshit.
He gets laughed off his own board for his fruit loop, conspiracy theory, bullshit posts.
[Reply]
TEX 07:56 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
That is true... side note, Lamar Jackson was the one QB I was hoping they would target in that draft. It is interesting when you look at the young quarterbacks having success now. It seems there are so many of them having success compared to years past yet my team keeps missing on them. Oh well, guess we shall see yeah? :-)
That's only part of the problem in Denver. They also missed on coaches, TWICE. Radio was a terrible choice and Fangio was just as bad or worse. Elway went with defense, and a statue QB when the NFL is going offense and mobile QB's. The QB's you speak of are having success because the league offenses are changing. It's not by accident either - they're incorporating parts of the college game into the pros.

You mention Lamar Jackson - Harbaugh consulted with many folks who know spread offenses and went out and got guys to coach a more wide open offense to best utilize Jackson's skill set. If Denver would have drafted him, he'd have failed if Elway goes in the same HC direction - and he likely would have because he LOVED V.J. and Fangio.

BTW, I was happy that Elway passed on Shannahan Jr. and Josh Allen at QB. I LOVED that he doubled down on stupid when he chose Fangio after V.J. You, my friend, may take the "We'll see" approach, but there is plenty there right now to suggest that Fangio is a total disaster and he's going to set Denver back.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:02 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:

Boles decides not to hold on every play, apparently.
[Reply]
TEX 08:10 AM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Boles decides not to hold on every play, apparently.
:-)
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:33 PM 09-23-2019
Are we positive that RJ isn't actually Elway with talent evaluation skills like these?

[Reply]
cripple creek 12:39 PM 09-23-2019
enjoyed reading earlier that Emanuel sanders stated the broncos are stuck in a world of suck
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:49 PM 09-23-2019
Some idiot over there thinks it’s all easily solvable...

Originally Posted by Old Coyote;n2498148:
Zero...
For us one of Fromm, Tua, or Herbert lie beyond the year we have left of this dark and horrible valley that you've known your whole life. We only slum in your neighborhood for so long then we become good again. You lot are worse than us if Mahomes goes down. So be happy we ain't rushing our edge rushers at him this year.
Same idio.... I mean quality individual

Originally Posted by Old Coyote;n2497963:

We are tanking doofus.
Can you not tell?
​​​​​​Why else would we not rush Von Miller?
​​​​​​Even Vance Joseph rushed with Von Miller.
Every dumb ass in Madden rushes with Von Miller if he is on their team. Figure it out man. We are getting Tua or whoever Miami leaves up there for us.

We see your window. We also think it is too high for fat Andy to jump through. Your QB is a badass. But fat Andy will make him eat up records in the regular season and go one and done again.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:51 PM 09-23-2019
Once again only mania shows :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:18 PM 09-23-2019
With Vons decline, I'm not sure anyone on Denver would start for KC...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:39 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Once again only mania shows :-)
Hey, after 20 years... the expectation should be nothing less.

Plus, the next three games are pivotal if Denver is going to be at .500 when they face the Chiefs in Week 7 on Thursday Night Football in Denver.

Up next -

Jaguars: 1-2, after beating the Titans and losing to KC and HOU. New QB running the show, looks good so far. Game 4 (still constitutes early, yeah) in Denver.

Chargers: 1-2, after beating the Colts in OT and then losing @ Detroit and home vs HOU.

Titans: 1-2, after a huge butt kicking of the Browns @ CLE, they've now lost vs the Colts and Jags.

Denver has an incredible bag of issues, but with three 1-2 teams on the schedule and 2 of 3 in Denver... you know the place they nearly won at two weeks ago vs CHI, who knows - maybe they can get on a win streak.

Denver obviously has to figure out a way to get pressure on the QB, it's now a pitiful joke how clean they keep the opposing QB. And, a turnover by the defense would be good.

Denver could have easily won the CHI game had it not been for mental errors and penalties, but that's what dumb teams do at the worst possible moments and they have been playing like a dumb team.

Against Green Bay, Denver did pretty well in a lot of areas and they didn't get out to a slow start. They're downfall was heading into the half - fumbling on a key drive and then GB scoring on that as they close out the half. Then, to open the half... yep, another turnover resulting in another GB TD.

I mean, they had 3 solid drives (33 plays) to open the game only to fumble, punt, fumble, TD, INT, punt to close out the game.

Jaguars - who knows what to expect, they are 0-2 against two teams that are a combined 5-1, tough schedule early on. Chargers - hell, who knows? On paper, Chargers should win that game in their sleep. Denver won there in 2018 and since Manning retired, the series is tied at 3-3. Titans - who knows, they may be as ugly as Denver, save for the week 1 win.

Denver may be in a world of suck right now, but if they have any heart and any leaders on that team - they'll find a way to win against teams that are an uninspiring 1-2 each, two of which have lost 2 straight.

And, BlackOp and all the others from the tinfoil hat crew ... if they NFL is fixed, maybe this is one of the moments they're waiting for. The once dominant franchise, down and out... but are they? Can they battle back to 3-3 to face the undefeated Chiefs in Denver on Thursday Night? Hey, if it's rigged... that's a hell of a story line, yeah? Let's see what happens!!!!! C'mon... let's go.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:43 PM 09-23-2019
Nah, they don't have a darling at QB anymore and the team us even bad enough to not take advantage of the cheap air
[Reply]
Page 2373 of 4827
« First < 1373187322732323236323692370237123722373 237423752376237723832423247328733373 > Last »
Up