ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2174 of 4830
« First < 1174167420742124216421702171217221732174 217521762177217821842224227426743174 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:15 PM 10-28-2018
Don't worry about Keenum. He was huddling them up like a champion today in a hostile environment.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:17 PM 10-28-2018
Keenum doesn't look so good. Don't you have that one shitty backup that you proclaimed to be better than Mahomes? Jack Kelly or some shit like that?
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 02:18 PM 10-28-2018
Good game guys. A bunch of you are looking dumber and dumber as the season goes on. Some awful football takes were spewed by bronco fans in this thread. Good to see your knowledge of the game is a good as your football team. Terrible.
[Reply]
TLO 02:18 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Congrats on tying our 7 game win streak against you.

The mark of the VJ era is mistake after mistake. Bad coaching leads to bad play.

Was nice to see the refs finally call your guys for holding too, took Von getting sack while being held to do it but they finally did.

Keenuts is terrible, will probably throw an INT in every game.

At least we will get a new HC and DC next year.

Good luck in the playoffs, you guys will need it with that bad D and the history of chokes.
Choke on a bag of dicks
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:19 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Wow, I've never seen Kranz so down... we've ****ed his ass and made him humble!
Maybe you guys would go full douche when proven wrong, losschef is a good example. I could have gone low and got perma banned like he did over at the Mane before SB50 but I am not that kind of guy. It isn't the end of my life to be wrong.

This is a game. Sometimes you win SB's, sometime you lose them in historic fashion, some times you win them back to back, but no franchise should go 48 years without at least getting to one so I wish you guys the best. I have other issues to deal with so being on a rival board with my team out of the play offs isn't a priority but I will be checking in though the year, I try to do so at least once a week.

Good luck.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:20 PM 10-28-2018
Good win... closer than I expected, too bad we kill ourselves with penalties.

Maybe they replace Radio now.

Mahomes has nearly half as many wins against Denver as VJ does as the coach. Sad.
[Reply]
TLO 02:21 PM 10-28-2018
Maybe you guys would go full douche when proven wrong, losschef is a good example. I could have gone low and got perma banned like he did over at the Mane before SB50 but I am not that kind of guy. It isn't the end of my life to be wrong.

This is a game. Sometimes you win SB's, sometime you lose them in historic fashion, some times you win them back to back, but no franchise should go 48 years without at least getting to one so I wish you guys the best. I have other issues to deal with so being on a rival board with my team out of the play offs isn't a priority but I will be checking in though the year, I try to do so at least once a week.

Good luck.
LOL DIDN'T READ

Choke on a bag of dicks
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:23 PM 10-28-2018

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:24 PM 10-28-2018

Good luck.
What's the point in being wrong here, though? Literally everyone knew your QB was garbage. Not even you are dumb enough to actually think he'd be any good.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:25 PM 10-28-2018
A friend of mine texted me and we were talking about the game. I told him I wished the NFL would switch us out of the division cuz I'm sick of beating the broncos.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:28 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Kramzitinhisrectum is a piece of shit. Always has been, always will be. He's gone because he can't find anything to dog the Chiefs on. He tries. He'll pop in here with a backhanded complement, say something about not being here because he's supposedly sick, then duck out again. Screw him. His sickness is probably nothing more than sick about the fact that Mahomes is a generational quarterback talent and Keesum is a glorified backup. I don't buy it. Just like I didn't buy his lame excuses when he ducked out on my bet. He knew that it was a dumb bet for him. But he sure the hell wasn't going to admit that. So, he kept trying to change the terms. First, he tried to make it where the loser paid money to the winners charity of choice. I didn't let him out of it though. I agreed and confidently set the water at $500. That scared him, so he tried to change it again to where the loser would pay their own charity. That was basically a tapout. I refused that change and told him to just admit that he was full of shit. HE NEVER ADMITTED IT. And even now, when he acknowledges that the Donks are bad, he still refuses to give the Chiefs anything better than a backhanded compliment. Screw him. Someone should just permaban his pathetic ass!
I am still going to send in those donations in your name as I said I would. My local charities might be confused about getting a check with a note on it that says "lost football bet to Mouth Breather sister loving hillbilly" on it but they will be happy for he money so congrats.

Plus with my health issues you get what you wanted on top of it. I know it is hard for you to comprehend that logic but I will just consider the source and move on.

I just hope you learn how to win with class the same way I am losing with class though you might need to research what class means first.

Again good luck to you and your team. No fan base should have to go 48 years without a SB appearance.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 02:31 PM 10-28-2018
Talks about losing with class. Consistently tries to bag the chiefs in every post :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:34 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Good win... closer than I expected, too bad we kill ourselves with penalties.

Maybe they replace Radio now.

Mahomes has nearly half as many wins against Denver as VJ does as the coach. Sad.
The talking heads on the local postgame were theorizing that nothing will happen with Joseph until the bye week for them, and seemed to think that a good performance next week might save him.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:35 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
What's the point in being wrong here, though? Literally everyone knew your QB was garbage. Not even you are dumb enough to actually think he'd be any good.
To be honest I had hope that he would be at least what he was last year and get us some 10 wins and maybe a WC game win but no I didn't expect much from him. I didn't expect an 8 game INT streak out of him either.

Hard to evaluate anyone on this team with VJ as HC though. Next year means a new HC and DC. All I can hope for is that John has another great draft like he had this year and they find a QB that can be both an upgrade and long term answer. We aren't far from beating you guys. Played you the toughest outside of the Pats this year. A QB and a good HC with an upgraded staff and we can get back to going to and winning SB's soon. Just not going to happen this year or next.

Wish you good luck the rest of the year.
[Reply]
rydogg58 02:36 PM 10-28-2018
I am still going to send in those donations in your name as I said I would. My local charities might be confused about getting a check with a note on it that says "lost football bet to Mouth Breather sister loving hillbilly" on it but they will be happy for he money so congrats.

Plus with my health issues you get what you wanted on top of it. I know it is hard for you to comprehend that logic but I will just consider the source and move on.

I just hope you learn how to win with class the same way I am losing with class though you might need to research what class means first.

Again good luck to you and your team. No fan base should have to go 48 years without a SB appearance.
You're such a salty little unhealthy loser. Thanks for stopping by!
[Reply]
Page 2174 of 4830
« First < 1174167420742124216421702171217221732174 217521762177217821842224227426743174 > Last »
Up