ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 25
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson
Hamwallet 02:49 PM 09-22-2019
I was pretty skeptical about him but he is legit. If the Ravens keep the D up as they always do I can see many battles in the playoffs against them for awhile.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:55 PM 11-25-2019
Kap Niners
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:36 PM 11-25-2019
He still can't beat Patrick Mahomes
[Reply]
stevieray 10:38 PM 11-25-2019
Gooooooooooo Lamar!

Rah! rah!

:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 10:44 PM 11-25-2019
Regardless of his future prospects or his overall talent level he is running away with the MVP this year ala Mahomes last year. As long as Mahomes wins SB MVP nothing else will matter.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:44 PM 11-25-2019
The Chiefs had the best strategy. But they need to get back to where the strategy works.

Put lamar in a marathon.... Tough win. Put him in a sprint. That's how you beat him. Its why Harbaugh taking huge gambles. Can kc get back to that domainance we saw early in the season. I hope so.
[Reply]
thegame214 10:46 PM 11-25-2019
If you wanna crown his @ss then crown him, but he's 0-2 against Pat and in January I want Lamar and Bradys @ss on their own field. Pat going to remind some of you who the hell he is
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:54 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The Chiefs had the best strategy. But they need to get back to where the strategy works.

Put lamar in a marathon.... Tough win. Put him in a sprint. That's how you beat him. Its why Harbaugh taking huge gambles. Can kc get back to that domainance we saw early in the season. I hope so.
The Chiefs are battle tested. Most super bowl teams have a WTF loss or two during the season. We’ve had our share of embarrassing setbacks but I believe our defense can play well enough down the stretch to get us over that last hurdle. Especially with Frank Clark finally doing what we paid him to do.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:56 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
This cat is overrated af.

He won't be any better than Vince Young..if he is, it won't be by much.

Teams will make Jackson try and win with his arm. And he'll fail more times than not.

Dude can't throw for shit past 20yds if there's any pressure at all.

He may be able to beat Cards and Phins, but he won't beat any real teams that are worth a shit. He's eventually gonna have to learn how to pass.

He should have been picked off probably 3x, and sacked 2 more times than he was...luckily his athleticism got him out of trouble.

This game easily could (and should) have been a blowout if not for a few prayers that were answered for him.
I don't think lamar Jackson is great. But comparing him to Vince Young? You must be out of your goddamn mind.
[Reply]
synthesis2 11:11 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't think lamar Jackson is great. But comparing him to Vince Young? You must be out of your goddamn mind.

I wish this could be a sticky thread as I think he will be out of the league or a backup in a few years. As far as a athlete , he might be the best in the league but as far as a QB more specifically throwing he is average but what gets me is the kid has zero smarts . His wonderlick was one of the lowest in the history of the NFL for QB and just listening to him talk it’s easy to see the boy dosent have much upstairs.

While his athleticism is good he can skate by but as soon as he has to think a little he is doomed. Good for him that it’s working now, his time is coming to a end very soon
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:23 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
I wish this could be a sticky thread as I think he will be out of the league or a backup in a few years. As far as a athlete , he might be the best in the league but as far as a QB more specifically throwing he is average but what gets me is the kid has zero smarts . His wonderlick was one of the lowest in the history of the NFL for QB and just listening to him talk it’s easy to see the boy dosent have much upstairs.

While his athleticism is good he can skate by but as soon as he has to think a little he is doomed. Good for him that it’s working now, his time is coming to a end very soon
He is no Steve Young but he ain't no Vince Young either
[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:24 PM 11-25-2019
Hes playing better than Mahomes at this point..

Mahomes doesnt really show up in the big games..and doesnt have the killer instinct. .
Maybe Andys playcalling is to blame but Mahomes hasnt blown anyone out since week 1. .
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:26 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:

Mahomes doesnt really show up in the big games..and doesnt have the killer instinct. .
Maybe Andys playcalling is to blame but Mahomes hasnt blown anyone out since week 1. .
Please kill yourself. Thank you!
[Reply]
synthesis2 11:31 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Please kill yourself. Thank you!
Yes please kill yourself
[Reply]
carcosa 11:34 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:

SHUT THE FUCK UP
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:45 PM 11-25-2019
Unstoppable? Give me a break with anointing Lamar Jackson > Mahomes. The media needs a refresh of their memory. Which team has beaten the Ravens twice in the last 12 months?
Attached: C671E198-AED9-45F5-A3B6-D4423FF4FB6E.jpg (36.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 14 of 25
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up