« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
BigCatDaddy 04:24 AM 08-27-2020
Shut it down!
BigCatDaddy 05:10 AM 08-27-2020
Boom!
Attached: FB_IMG_1598526600961.jpg (61.0 KB) 
SuperBowl4 05:19 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Boom!
Excellent take except for the pic/hat
ThaVirus 07:04 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I don't know what more Lebron wants these owners to do. I haven't paid all that much attention but it seems like they're donating money to the cause, encouraging players to speak out, plastering BLM all over the courts, etc.
ThaVirus 07:14 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Boom!
Toughest job my ass :-)

Hilariously, a lot of these dudes could do just that and be sworn in within the year.
eDave 07:16 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I don't know what more Lebron wants these owners to do. I haven't paid all that much attention but it seems like they're donating money to the cause, encouraging players to speak out, plastering BLM all over the courts, etc.
Fuck if I know. Just MOAR!!!! This whole thing today has broken me. Everything, right now, is never going to end. It just goes on and on. Covid life sucks really bad and I'm now doubting it's threat vs. the misery I feel under it's restrictions. It's a depressing and helpless feeling.
Deberg_1990 07:23 AM 08-27-2020
Thats what im wondering too? What changes do they want before they would play again? more laws? More training for police officers? Defund the police?

Unfortunately, theres always going to be bad guys out there. There will always be incidents like this. So as a player whos protesting, when do you decide that enough change has occured for you to start playing again?
Buehler445 07:28 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Fuck if I know. Just MOAR!!!! This whole thing today has broken me. Everything, right now, is never going to end. It just goes on and on. Covid life sucks really bad and I'm now doubting it's threat vs. the misery I feel under it's restrictions. It's a depressing and helpless feeling.
Dave it will cycle back off.

Hopefully it does so soon and peacefully. But it might not. It might have to wait until people get hungry and actually have to worry about basic human needs. I don’t necessarily know the path that would take, but it would cycle it back off.

Chin up my man.
Buehler445 07:29 AM 08-27-2020
Really the only practical thing they could get done before wrecking the season is shitcanning the cops. So, cool I guess?
BigRedChief 07:30 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
**** if I know. Just MOAR!!!! This whole thing today has broken me. Everything, right now, is never going to end. It just goes on and on. Covid life sucks really bad and I'm now doubting it's threat vs. the misery I feel under it's restrictions. It's a depressing and helpless feeling.
Famously, All good things come to an end. But also...... all bad things eventually come to an end.
Sassy Squatch 07:57 AM 08-27-2020
https://theathletic.com/2026060/2020...ayers-meeting/

Only two teams — the Lakers and Clippers — voted to end the season, while the others, including the Bucks, voted to play on. Sources said the Lakers and Clippers cast their vote, the Miami Heat’s Udonis Haslem asked how the season could continue without them, megastar LeBron James got up and left the meeting, and the rest of the two teams followed. Players were “shocked” when LeBron walked out of the meeting, sources said.

:-) This fucking chode is going to try and force the league to stop despite being significantly outvoted by taking his ball and going home literally. After his bullshit with Daryl Morey LeBron can get absolute fucked.
htismaqe 08:02 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Famously, All good things come to an end. But also...... all bad things eventually come to an end.
It all depends on how long "eventually" actually is. A few more months? Okay. A few more YEARS? Naw, fuck that.
Eureka 08:03 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Considering that Males make up about 49% of the entire US population, Males are being shot and killed by police at an even EXPONENTIALLY higher rate than females......

And actually with males it's about 22:1 to females.
That’s because males are more violent. :-)
htismaqe 08:05 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
That’s because males are more violent. :-)
Are you gender profiling? :-)
TripleThreat 08:06 AM 08-27-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
https://theathletic.com/2026060/2020...ayers-meeting/

Only two teams — the Lakers and Clippers — voted to end the season, while the others, including the Bucks, voted to play on. Sources said the Lakers and Clippers cast their vote, the Miami Heat’s Udonis Haslem asked how the season could continue without them, megastar LeBron James got up and left the meeting, and the rest of the two teams followed. Players were “shocked” when LeBron walked out of the meeting, sources said.

:-) This ****ing chode is going to try and force the league to stop despite being significantly outvoted by taking his ball and going home literally. After his bullshit with Daryl Morey LeBron can get absolute ****ed.
So clearly Lebron wants to be a dictator just like the rest of this march. Agree with us or get out of our way. No democracy what so ever, and the problem is, he’s a huge idol for so many young kids that it’s really bad that he’s acting this way and telling millions of kids and adults this is the right way to act, when you don’t get your way.
Page 191 of 205
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201 > Last »
Up