Page 4866 of 4866
« First < 3866436647664816485648624863486448654866
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I viewed Nix as the 2nd best QB in this draft behind Williams. As a Chiefs fan, I sincerely hope he's the worst.
Unfortunately Drake Maye has really high potential but where he went is really going to hurt him.

No idea what you see in Bo Nix. I think he’s the safest QB of the 6 but I see a really high floor and and small ceiling. He’s likely to be in the league awhile but I don’t ever see him being a top QB in the league
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I viewed Nix as the 2nd best QB in this draft behind Williams. As a Chiefs fan, I sincerely hope he's the worst.
I just don't see any ceiling at all. I don't see that strong intermediate passing game that Cousins has, for instance. I don't see the downfield accuracy of someone like Matt Ryan.

I mean it does feel lazy but I do keep getting back to Alex Smith as a reasonable NFL comp for him. And that's....fine.

Not gonna cost me any sleep, though.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Unfortunately Drake Maye has really high potential but where he went is really going to hurt him.

No idea what you see in Bo Nix. I think he’s the safest QB of the 6 but I see a really high floor and and small ceiling. He’s likely to be in the league awhile but I don’t ever see him being a top QB in the league
Again, it feels lazy, but i see Will Levis in Maye. Plenty of talent but a ton of rough edges.
[Reply]
TEX 03:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Why risk it all when you already hit the jackpot? Paton addressed his thought process on potentially trading back:

#PatonArchitectOfSuck
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Paton read the draft extremely well? If he read the draft so well, then why didn't he trade down? The most generous thing I've seen about draft prospects for Nix said the Rams were going to take him at #19. I don't really believe that, but let's say it's true. That means that Denver could have traded down at least as far as #18 and still have picked up Nix. Had they done so, they would have picked up some damn nice draft capital in the process. The draft chart I use says the difference between pick #12 and pick #18 is 300 points, or the equivalent of a late 2nd round choice. If Paton "read the draft extremely well," why didn't he get some additional capital?
Lets say that’s the latest they could have drafted him… doesn’t mean the team at 18 was willing to trade up.
[Reply]
Page 4866 of 4866
« First < 3866436647664816485648624863486448654866
Up