Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Billay would lick its ASS
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:37 PM 05-02-2020
Mmm tacos.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:39 PM 05-02-2020
The Taco is ready

#ChiefsKingdom I promise to give you everything I got in the tank. https://t.co/dDgPSahep7

— Taco Charlton (@TheSupremeTaco) May 2, 2020

[Reply]
Stryker 09:55 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
The Taco is ready

That's cool! Determined and all IN!
[Reply]
tatorhog 09:20 PM 05-02-2020
I didn’t read the entire thread so I have no idea if this was said already but we should see if RNR is available to come back. Having a nacho and taco on the DL seems like a good thing.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 10:14 PM 05-02-2020
Good signing. These are the types of players you can bring in when you have a fantastic coaching staff and great leadership on the roster.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:47 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Champions:
Good signing. These are the types of players you can bring in when you have a fantastic coaching staff and great leadership on the roster.
Because Mahomes
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:13 PM 05-02-2020
TACO GRANDE! http://youtu.be/mX18yNwqnMg
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:37 PM 05-02-2020
Direkshuns whore mother...?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:49 AM 05-03-2020
I don’t get the love for Harris (who is a fine player but nothing special) when compared to Charlton, Danna, or Speaks.

Charlton has pretty intriguing upside because of his size and overall athleticism at that size. That’s someone that, like Ogbah, could really shine as a strong side DE who can benefit from the attention Clark and Chris Jones demand, and he’s big enough to rotate inside on passing downs.

This coaching staff loves big, versatile ends they can use inside or outside. That’s why I believe Speaks makes the roster and is effective at least as a rotational player.

People are being WAY too influenced by Speaks’ being misused as a rookie.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:15 AM 05-03-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I don’t get the love for Harris (who is a fine player but nothing special) when compared to Charlton, Danna, or Speaks.

Charlton has pretty intriguing upside because of his size and overall athleticism at that size. That’s someone that, like Ogbah, could really shine as a strong side DE who can benefit from the attention Clark and Chris Jones demand, and he’s big enough to rotate inside on passing downs.

This coaching staff loves big, versatile ends they can use inside or outside. That’s why I believe Speaks makes the roster and is effective at least as a rotational player.

People are being WAY too influenced by Speaks’ being misused as a rookie.
That and the whole “showed up to TC out of shape and then suffered a season ending injury” thing.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:25 AM 05-03-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
That and the whole “showed up to TC out of shape and then suffered a season ending injury” thing.
Where do you all get that he showed up “out of shape”? He passed the conditioning test.

I’ve never seen such an overblown offseason story in my life. Speaks has always had the body of an interior DL.

Also, sounds like you’re insinuating that his injury was due to him being out of shape, which is fucking retarded.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:58 AM 05-03-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

He tore ligaments in his knee. That type of season-ender happens all the time. It’s a dumb reason to be down on a player unless it has happened repeatedly.

The overweight thing is silly, too. 1) players show up carrying extra weight frequently and it is worked off during training camp 2) we don’t know what the Chiefs asked him to do in that offseason. 3) Speaks has never been a guy who looks like a Greek statue

Writing off a guy who was a top 100 prospect after one season (in which he did flash while playing terribly out of position) is just weird.

Especially when he’s being written off so they can hang on to a guy who is pretty JAG-y.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:53 PM 05-03-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
He tore ligaments in his knee. That type of season-ender happens all the time. It’s a dumb reason to be down on a player unless it has happened repeatedly.

The overweight thing is silly, too. 1) players show up carrying extra weight frequently and it is worked off during training camp 2) we don’t know what the Chiefs asked him to do in that offseason. 3) Speaks has never been a guy who looks like a Greek statue

Writing off a guy who was a top 100 prospect after one season (in which he did flash while playing terribly out of position) is just weird.

Especially when he’s being written off so they can hang on to a guy who is pretty JAG-y.
Seriously: WHY DID BOB SUTTON PLAY HIM AT OLB.

WHY.

I am not a Speaks fan, but that is ABSURD misuse.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:11 PM 05-03-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Seriously: WHY DID BOB SUTTON PLAY HIM AT OLB.

WHY.

I am not a Speaks fan, but that is ABSURD misuse.
And why did a 3-4 team draft him? And the theory we knew we were going to the 4-3 is absurd.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up