ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders GM Mike Mayock on Draft strategy
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:41 PM 04-11-2019
This is a pretty fun listen. No matter what he says you can tell he's under a ton of pressure to get this draft right because he used to be the draft guru . LOLOL. You can tell he's worn out worrying even though he says he's not. That being said i think he'll get it right for the Raiders and in two years they'll be easily 8-8.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:00 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Trayvon Mullen, 2nd round pick, game sealing INT this past week.

Maxx Crosby, 4th round choice, just had a 4 sack game.

Foster Moreau, 4th round choice, 16 catches, 142 yards, and 4 TDs.

Hunter Renfrow, 5th round choice, 33 catches, 365 yards, and 2 TDs.

Isaiah Johnson, another 4th round choice, just came off IR.

I'd mention Abrams, but since he was a 1st rounder, I guess that it doesn't matter he's been on IR since after week 1.

Also, we had a lot of 4th round picks because Mayock traded down a bunch to gather those picks.
Max Crosby and Hunter renfro were great picks. I'm not too familiar with the other guys but no doubt they hit on Jacobs,Abrham and Ferrel too.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:56 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Max Crosby and Hunter renfro were great picks. I'm not too familiar with the other guys but no doubt they hit on Jacobs,Abrham and Ferrel too.
Ferrell over Allen seems like a big whiff.

And the jury’s still out on Abram’s durability or ability to play S in the modern NFL.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:14 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

And the jury’s still out on Abram’s durability or ability to play S in the modern NFL.
Agreed, despite Ferrell playing much better in recent weeks.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:42 PM 11-20-2019
Josh Allen was can't-miss and then he didn't miss. It was the biggest no-brainer replacement for Mack.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:55 PM 11-20-2019
Pains me to say, but it looks like a pretty good-not perfect- draft even relative to all the capital they had.

Crosby is a freaking beast. Almost unblockable.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:55 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Pains me to say, but it looks like a pretty good-not perfect- draft even relative to all the capital they had.

Crosby is a freaking beast. Almost unblockable.
His motor is off the charts but he was/is very raw. Seems the last couple of weeks his technique is improving but again his motor is maddening.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:57 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

Ferrell was a classic example of Mike Mayock trying to be the smartest guy in the room so hard that he easily outsmarted himself.

He was a solid TV analyst, but he always had those what the fuck choices where you knew he was out thinking it all.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:26 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Josh Allen was can't-miss and then he didn't miss. It was the biggest no-brainer replacement for Mack.
Don't know how old you are but Allen is the modern day Bobby Douglas running for more TDs than passing. I just don't see Josh Allen ever becoming a stud drop back passer. Big arm yes, but that is about it besides rushing when in the red zone.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:29 PM 11-20-2019
You would have to be nuts to think a college DE could become a drop back passer in the NFL!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:35 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Don't know how old you are but Allen is the modern day Bobby Douglas running for more TDs than passing. I just don't see Josh Allen ever becoming a stud drop back passer. Big arm yes, but that is about it besides rushing when in the red zone.
:-)
[Reply]
jdubya 11:48 PM 11-20-2019
Mack was a bust the first half of his rookie year too.......until he wasnt
[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:07 AM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
:-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 04:20 AM 11-21-2019

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:47 AM 11-21-2019
Fans that have never seen the team in person....1st
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:07 AM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Fans that have never seen the team in person....1st
Only because we are legion and everywhere across the world. Though I have seen the Raiders in person a few times. Two wins and one loss in KC.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up