ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes expected to go in top 10
chiefforlife 03:50 PM 04-27-2017
Patrick Mahomes - QB - Player

The Post-Standard reports Texas Tech QB Patrick Mahomes is expected to go in the top 10.
Per reporter Matthew Fairburn, the Chiefs are "known to love" Mahomes, and are considering a trade up. The top 10 isn't lacking for quarterback-needy teams, including the team Fairburn covers, the Bills, at No. 10. Although this is considered a relatively poor quarterback class, teams appear prepared to go as crazy as usual pursuing football's most important position.
Related: Chiefs
Source: Matthew Fairburn on Twitter
Apr 27 - 5:18 PM
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:03 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
I will be so stunned that I might crap my pants if we trade into the top-10 for any player tonight.
Disappointed that there's been no update.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:15 AM 04-28-2017
Man - that's a hell of a deal to move up that far. Never figured they'd be able to get up that high for that little. That seemed like it would get you to 14 but not quite 10.

The only downside is that it makes that 5th year cost about $7 million more but if NO was indeed looking at him, they had little choice.

Baller move - love it. This kid is as most fun as any prospect we've seen in 10 years. He might suck, but he'll be a shitload of fun to watch doing it.

First time in my life we've tried something like this and I honestly don't even know how to process it.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:22 AM 04-28-2017
This was a fun thread to read.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:24 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
It will be glorious, and I'm not an Alex hater.

His fans are just boring, repetitive, and stale.
Much like his playing style.
[Reply]
Smed1065 11:57 PM 04-28-2017
I love the pick but so many bitches in this thread, surprised red not in it yet. :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:59 PM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Laz wins....
Didn't think Buffalo was going to take him and they sure didn't. I had no idea Dorsey ever would of gone that far up, so jokes on me there.
[Reply]
rtmike 12:07 AM 04-29-2017
They said that using Jimmy Johnsons point system we gave up enough in points to land between pick #2-1 in 1st round

Texans gave up enough for the #1 in 1st round. Something like that. Basically both teams pretty much overpaid but I like the fact the Texans aren't staying latched onto a QB that sucks. They keep trying. Move on quickly.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up