ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 331 of 2694
« First < 231281321327328329330331 3323333343353413814318311331 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:37 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
sorry for the delay in response, passed out from loss of blood to the head.
Totally understandable, toothless. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:57 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Mike Welch from his live report today at camp on 610: "Patrick Mahomes, apparently he just looks like that hard worker out here. Watching him-- he looks even better than at OTAs. It looks like he found a way to progress here even on his six weeks off, and for a rookie QB, you know, a guy who isn't really use to the grind of the NFL and all the time that has to be put in-- to see him progress that quickly is really exciting for everybody."
So is Kietzman pouting?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:59 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
So is Kietzman pouting?
Hope so.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:12 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Hope so.
This.

Fuck that idiot. He cheers every single aspect of the Chiefs that sucks balls, and blasts the ideas and moves that could make KC relevant.

He's a complete and total fucking idiot, and very much a part of the reason that this fan base wallows in it's own idiotic excrement.
[Reply]
In58men 07:22 PM 07-25-2017
Fuck Alex Smith, bitchass punk.
[Reply]
Black Bob 06:00 PM 07-26-2017
I really wanted Watson and I gotta admit it's hard watching him in camp and thinking of what could have been. Don't get me wrong. I am happy we drafted a first round QB and I am on board with Mahommes but, Watson will probably start this year and it will be hard to watch if he does well.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:04 PM 07-26-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Fuck Alex Smith, bitchass punk.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:08 PM 07-26-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
I really wanted Watson
:-)

He's the last guy I wanted.

Blech.
[Reply]
Black Bob 06:16 PM 07-26-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
:-)

He's the last guy I wanted.

Blech.
I believe the most important ability for an NFL QB is the ability to consistently lead come backs in the fourth quarter and execute game winning drives. I would bet over half the games come down to the last drive. Watson is a rare master of those traits and he did it on the biggest stage. It was the difference between Goff and Wentz too. Being a gunslinger is great but, hitting the target when you have to is far more important.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:17 PM 07-26-2017
I really wanted Watson and I gotta admit it's hard watching him in camp and thinking of what could have been. Don't get me wrong. I am happy we drafted a first round QB and I am on board with Mahommes but, Watson will probably start this year and it will be hard to watch if he does well.
Watson will have a bit of early success I imagine, but teams will figure his shit out very soon. That slow-ass throwing velocity will be his undoing, probably sooner rather than later.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:17 PM 07-26-2017
I believe the most important ability for an NFL QB is the ability to consistently lead come backs in the fourth quarter and execute game winning drives. I would bet over half the games come down to the last drive. Watson is a rare master of those traits and he did it on the biggest stage. It was the difference between Goff and Wentz too. Being a gunslinger is great but, hitting the target when you have to is far more important.
He was terribly inaccurate, ran before the pocket would collapse and has an extremely slow ball.

His ceiling, IMO, is Tyrod Taylor.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:22 PM 07-26-2017
Who was the last "4th quarter" QB out of college to do shit in the NFL? Does Cam Newton count? He won games for a year at Auburn, but was he a 4th quarter guy?

Russell Wilson is the closest guy I can think of, and Watson doesn't have shit on Wilson when it comes to familiarity with pro offense concepts, throwing velocity, technique, mechanics, and as a result, throwing accuracy.
[Reply]
Black Bob 06:24 PM 07-26-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Who was the last "4th quarter" QB out of college to do shit in the NFL? Does Cam Newton count? He won games for a year at Auburn, but was he a 4th quarter guy?

Russell Wilson is the closest guy I can think of, and Watson doesn't have shit on Wilson when it comes to familiarity with pro offense concepts, throwing velocity, technique, mechanics, and as a result, throwing accuracy.
Dak had five fourth quarter comebacks and game winning drives as a rookie last year.

Wentz did it in a national championship.

Cam did it on the biggest stage too.

[Reply]
RealSNR 06:26 PM 07-26-2017
Wentz
No. Just no.

I actually went to one or two Bison games at the Fargodome when Wentz was QB. Have you even seen any of his games from college?
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:30 PM 07-26-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
No. Just no.

I actually went to one or two Bison games at the Fargodome when Wentz was QB. Have you even seen any of his games from college?
NO IS HE GOOD??!!
[Reply]
Page 331 of 2694
« First < 231281321327328329330331 3323333343353413814318311331 > Last »
Up