ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 301 of 319
« First < 201251291297298299300301 302303304305311 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
O.city 10:20 AM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
This team could win 12 games with ____insert scrap heap vet at LT when you add in the rest of the OL and weapons.

No need to panic. Obviously we want more in the big games and in the playoffs and we will be adding more.

If we don't get Okung or Villanueva I expect us to circle back on the guys we cut as well as adding in the draft.
Their last two seasons have had times where their franchise star QB was laying on the ground with his kneecap on the side of his knee, his brain scrambled and wobbly and his toe fucked up.

They're not gonna mess around at LT.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:21 AM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Their last two seasons have had times where their franchise star QB was laying on the ground with his kneecap on the side of his knee, his brain scrambled and wobbly and his toe fucked up.

And all three of those injuries were not because of the offensive line.
[Reply]
O.city 10:22 AM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And all three of those injuries were not because of the offensive line.
Clearly, thats why they're completely reshaping the OL.....
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:22 AM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You’re pretending to know what’s going to happen in Dec/Jan based on what’s happened in ****ing March. At the very least you’re feeling defeated based on what’s happened in ****ing free agency. Like that’s where championships are won! You’re contradicting yourself with the Rams things like I pointed out. You had no problem calling Veach’s first draft terrible, but you describe his last one as “pretty good” when it was fantastic.

Yes, you’re a ****ing idiot.
And you have the emotional maturity of a five year old. You can't even converse on here without throwing insults at those who have a difference of opinion.

I'm not pretending to know what will happen in Dec/Jan at all. I very clearly said that they'll still make the playoffs, and very well could return to the AFCCG and maybe the Super Bowl with some luck.

I personally don't think we'd be favored in a matchup with TB or possibly several NFC teams. But yes, I may be wrong. It's March. People make wild ass guesses and opinions all the time. If I'm wrong I'll be happy to admit I was wrong.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:23 AM 03-24-2021
Their last two seasons have had times where their franchise star QB was laying on the ground with his kneecap on the side of his knee, his brain scrambled and wobbly and his toe ****ed up.

Of course not. They just went hard after Trent Williams, added Thuney and Long.

They aren't done. I doubt Veach is content yet.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:23 AM 03-24-2021
They're using it to fill that massive hole at LT, which they view as a top 3 or so spot on teh team.

The best place to find a franchise LT is about the same as a QB. Early in the first round. If it takes 2 firsts to go get one, do it and don't look back.
They're using to POSSIBLY fill a hole at LT. There are no guarantees and missing puts us in a much worse position.

The drop off from one tackle to the next isn't steep enough to justify spending an additional 1st rounder. It's arguably don't steep enough to justify a trade up at all.

This team needs draft picks. They're in a position now where they need cheap, quality depth. They can't keep trading away picks like they have been or they going to have massive holes all over the roster.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:25 AM 03-24-2021

The kneecap wasn't due to offensive line play. Neither was the head.

The toe was.

So let's not pretend the only reason Mahomes is getting hurt is because he's getting pounded because of a lack of protection. That's not the case.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:29 AM 03-24-2021
Guys I’m not pretending to know what’s going to happen based on March, but the Chiefs would be “lucky” to get back to the SB at this point and if they do I just don’t see any chance they beat the Bucs or the Rams!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:32 AM 03-24-2021

Whose ur source

— TY Hilton (@TYHilton13) March 24, 2021

[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:35 AM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Guys I’m not pretending to know what’s going to happen based on March, but the Chiefs would be “lucky” to get back to the SB at this point and if they do I just don’t see any chance they beat the Bucs or the Rams!
So in other words, you want Chiefsplanet to be an echo chamber where everything is completely in agreement with how you think. If not those who dare disagree with your fragile ego are fucking idiots.

You've got problems dude.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:36 AM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Of course not. They just went hard after Trent Williams, added Thuney and Long.

They aren't done. I doubt Veach is content yet.
The fear here is that talent is drying up unless we trade major assets for a LT. Some folks don’t want to be “pigeon holed” into using 31 on a LT.

That’s quite the spot to be in
[Reply]
O.city 10:36 AM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They're using to POSSIBLY fill a hole at LT. There are no guarantees and missing puts us in a much worse position.

The drop off from one tackle to the next isn't steep enough to justify spending an additional 1st rounder. It's arguably don't steep enough to justify a trade up at all.

This team needs draft picks. They're in a position now where they need cheap, quality depth. They can't keep trading away picks like they have been or they going to have massive holes all over the roster.
Obviously, they won't do it for just any LT prospect. IF they do it, they think it's their guy.

They need good players. They need a good LT and as we have seen, those aren't easy to come by.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:39 AM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The fear here is that talent is drying up unless we trade major assets for a LT. Some folks don’t want to be “pigeon holed” into using 31 on a LT.

That’s quite the spot to be in
There's no reason to be pigeon holed into anything. The Chiefs can take any number of players at 31 and be just fine. There's no reason for "fear" at all.

Trading major assets is the definition of "pigeon hole", not only this year but next year as well.

I'm not sure why people don't get that. Trading assets gives you LESS options, not more.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:39 AM 03-24-2021
Obviously, they won't do it for just any LT prospect. IF they do it, they think it's their guy.

They need good players. They need a good LT and as we have seen, those aren't easy to come by.
Then I guess we might as well prepare for them to not get one because they really don't have the assets to go get one.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:41 AM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The kneecap wasn't due to offensive line play. Neither was the head.

The toe was.

So let's not pretend the only reason Mahomes is getting hurt is because he's getting pounded because of a lack of protection. That's not the case.
The head wasn't directly caused, but...

The crappier the line, the more Mahomes uses his feet to make plays and exposes his head and body...
[Reply]
Page 301 of 319
« First < 201251291297298299300301 302303304305311 > Last »
Up