ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 71
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:23 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Uh huh So Belichick didn't know the rules? I'm sorry but that's completely laughable. He probably knew nothing about the Tuck rule too.
I didn't say that. I said he interpreted that rule that way. I didn't pluralize anything. Your argument is a strawman. But it's not as if, I didn't expect a rival team to believe him. The Green Eyed Monster does that to rival teams.

There were new commissioner guidelines on that rule.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:27 AM 12-12-2019
Coincidentally, the Jets had done nearly the exact same thing a year earlier but were not punished, even a little bit, by NFL commissioner and former Jets public relations intern Roger Goodell.

WHEN: During the September 9, 2007 regular-season game against the Jets.

THE AFTERMATH: SPYGATE PENALTIES
As punishment for filming the game from the wrong location, and for not following the new commissioner's guidelines on such, the NFL fined Patriots head coach Bill Belichick $500,000, fined the Patriots $250,000, and docked the team their original first-round selection in the 2008 NFL Draft.

https://yourteamcheats.com/what-is-spygate

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:28 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Conjecture and innuendo stemming from PatsDerangementSyndrome. PDS It's what happens when emotion or hate overules reason.
You have no evidence for their reasons.
In the end, it doesn't even matter. They cheated. It doesn't matter if the info was barely valuable or very valuable. Seeing as that shouldn't affect the penalty, it's perfectly fine for conjecture. And anyone with a brain knows if you're a criminal with 2 strikes on your record, you don't go through the risk breaking into a house to steal a pencil. Maybe they're just so lawless at this point that they don't care about getting caught. Or maybe theyre using "harmless" sign stealing to hide something worse. Using conjecture is a hell of a lot better than using the horseshit excuse that because the Bengals are 1-11 and signs aren't actually valuable, the Pats weren't actually doing anything wrong.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:29 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
I'll be at the next Chiefs game taping your sideline. :-)
It might as well be you, Kraft, Bill, and Tom always find somebody to do it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:31 AM 12-12-2019
REALITY: Because it is completely legal, all 32 NFL teams film games and signals for post-game analysis. You just can't do it from the sidelines and you can't use the footage to gain an advantage in the same game, just future ones.

SHARE THIS: http://YourTeamCheats.com/what-is-spygate#only-team

Originally Posted by :
REALITY: According to this excellent analysis by The Sports Police, the Patriots' offense actually improved after Spygate, going from 23.0 points-per-game before to 30.1 after. As well, the Patriots' QB passer rating increased from 84.3 before to 98.7 after, and the offenses' yards-per-game increased from 324.1 to 396.9.

:-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:32 AM 12-12-2019
Coincidentally, the Jets had done nearly the exact same thing a year earlier but were not punished, even a little bit, by NFL commissioner and former Jets public relations intern Roger Goodell.

As punishment for filming the game from the wrong location, and for not following the new commissioner's guidelines on such, the NFL fined Patriots head coach Bill Belichick $500,000, fined the Patriots $250,000, and docked the team their original first-round selection in the 2008 NFL Draft.

:-) The Whataboutism is real.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:34 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) Ignorance must be bliss...
Bad karma must suck for you.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:35 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) The Whataboutism is real.
It's not whataboutism. It's because there were new rules by the commissioner after that, which is why the Jets weren't punished. Just explaining how rules were changed later, dumbass.

ReadingFAIL.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:37 AM 12-12-2019

First of all, you're talking about 2007. We're talking about 2019. Try to at least be on the same page.

Second of all, Eric Mangini was the coach of the Jets in 2007. Wanna guess where he learned to cheat like that? He then went on to blow the whistle on his former team after he asked them not to cheat against him because he knew what they did, and they told him to fuck off and they did it anyway.

The scope of the original Spygate was way worse than we have been led to believe. You don't have to look very hard to get confirmation of that. But you can't look at the tapes. Goodell burned them because the implications for the integrity of the league were so bad that he didn't want it to get out.

Now, in 2019, the Patriots are caught doing a very similar thing, with a very similar excuse at the ready — that they were filming for a team show.

You'll excuse us for not believing your bullshit.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:38 AM 12-12-2019
But her EMAILS!

Oh, wait. Got confused about which forum I was in for a second.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:40 AM 12-12-2019
REALITY: Because it is completely legal, all 32 NFL teams film games and signals for post-game analysis. You just can't do it from the sidelines and you can't use the footage to gain an advantage in the same game, just future ones.

SHARE THIS: http://YourTeamCheats.com/what-is-spygate#only-team

:-)
What a stupid bitch. You do realize taping opposing signals is way more important for the defensive side of things than the offensive side, right? Defense is a reactionary game, so knowing exactly what's coming from the opposing offense is a great advantage. You barely get an advantage offensively because you don't know what the defense is going to do and any adjustments you make the defense is given time to counter. Of course, you think the postseason is the offseason so it's not surprising you don't really know shit.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:45 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
First of all, you're talking about 2007. We're talking about 2019. Try to at least be on the same page.
I know we're talking about 2019. But I am clarifying points about earlier which you even brought up when you said BB admitted what he did. I can do that too.

Prior to the 2006 memo from the league, it was legal to film from the sidelines. Of course, by now you know that at no point in time has it ever been illegal to film signals.

Originally Posted by :
Second of all, Eric Mangini was the coach of the Jets in 2007. Wanna guess where he learned to cheat like that? He then went on to blow the whistle on his former team after he asked them not to cheat against him because he knew what they did, and they told him to **** off and they did it anyway.
I already know that. He also regretting reporting them later too. You left that out. He's now out of the NFL. No one wants Ratgini.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...ith-belichick/

Originally Posted by :
You'll excuse us for not believing your bullshit.
You haven't refuted any of my points which also agreed with your points earlier.
[Reply]
underEJ 11:45 AM 12-12-2019
Greg Jennings' point in the undisputed clip is a very good one. Players are held to a very strict standard and repeat infractions bring a double fine or consequence with no chance for any explanations. And guess who is at the forefront of insuring anybody else gets a strong punishment, fucking Kraft himself! Time to hold the organization to the same standard the players are. Double the punishment, no excuses. (I don't really believe the lapdog will do that though.)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:49 AM 12-12-2019
Roger Goodell has wanted to establish himself as the hammer of justice and it's not just on matter related to spying by teams.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:49 AM 12-12-2019
:-) Even lumbered to the Romper Room to rapid fire a few examples of Whataboutism. That's actually hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 71
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up