ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 52
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs close to a deal with Tyrann Mathieu (now confirmed)
htismaqe 11:36 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Based off what?
The number of TD's he gave up vs. targets.
New World Order 06:18 PM 03-11-2019
Get rid of Berry and use that money on KJ Wright
Jerok 06:22 PM 03-11-2019
Safety position was probably the worst on the team

Chiefs sign a legit free agent safety

Chiefs fans mad.

??????
BigRedChief 06:24 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerok:

Chiefs fans mad.

??????
Same money they just saved by cutting Houston. I think the defense will be better with the honey badger over an aging Houston.
pugsnotdrugs19 06:27 PM 03-11-2019

Chiefs fans mad.

??????
Rinse/repeat.

The same people who complain about this would have been bitching about them ‘not doing enough’ had they signed someone like Boston or Gipson for half the price. You can’t please them.

Now, I’d be pretty sick too if it were the same deal Collins got. But three years (probably 2 in reality) isn’t bad.
kccrow 06:36 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Rinse/repeat.

The same people who complain about this would have been bitching about them ‘not doing enough’ had they signed someone like Boston or Gipson for half the price. You can’t please them.

Now, I’d be pretty sick too if it were the same deal Collins got. But three years (probably 2 in reality) isn’t bad.
I'd have been very happy with that. Would rathered Clinton-Dix than both of those. I think Mathieu is a solid player but I think Houston was paying pretty much max on him at 10 per. 14 per is ridiculous.
pugsnotdrugs19 06:45 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I'd have been very happy with that. Would rathered Clinton-Dix than both of those. I think Mathieu is a solid player but I think Houston was paying pretty much max on him at 10 per. 14 per is ridiculous.
They offered $11M, but it sounded like he wasn’t going to leave for just a bit more. Loved Houston.

Idk man, we could go back and forth on pros and cons for days. I think he’s a got true Pro Bowl potential and could be a big piece in getting them that elusive Super Bowl.

At least they aren’t sitting on their hands.
OnTheWarpath15 06:48 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They offered $11M, but it sounded like he wasn’t going to leave for just a bit more. Loved Houston.

Idk man, we could go back and forth on pros and cons for days. I think he’s a got true Pro Bowl potential and could be a big piece in getting them that elusive Super Bowl.

At least they aren’t sitting on their hands.
Pro Bowl potential?

I could be wrong, but pretty sure the guy is a 1st team ALL PRO.
FAX 06:45 PM 03-11-2019

Chiefs fans mad.

??????
Well, we're also teetering on the precipice of losing 2/3 of our pass rush capability, Mr. Jerok.

It's like that game where you stack the blocks and try to remove one without tipping the whole damn thing over so you lose control over your fragile emotions and start hurling blocks at your beautiful wife in a disproportionate rage. It's like that.

FAX
HemiEd 06:58 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Well, we're also teetering on the precipice of losing 2/3 of our pass rush capability, Mr. Jerok.

It's like that game where you stack the blocks and try to remove one without tipping the whole damn thing over so you lose control over your fragile emotions and start hurling blocks at your beautiful wife in a disproportionate rage. It's like that.

FAX
:-)
Simply Red 06:23 PM 03-11-2019
I watched 4 films on him - I'll admit to being somewhat immature, irresponsible and childish by assuming what I thought to be the case. He's far more physical than i remember. I'll reserve judgement for now.

Welcome to the Kingdom Honey Badger.
Couch-Potato 06:25 PM 03-11-2019
What is his cap hit?
Couch-Potato 06:26 PM 03-11-2019
"Getting money is cool, but I want a ring." - T Matheau on Twitter
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:28 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
"Getting money is cool, but I want a ring." - T Matheau on Twitter
That was Jan 20
-King- 06:28 PM 03-11-2019
Bet Berry takes a paycut
Page 17 of 52