Yards (1959)
Completion percentage (72.4%)
Fewest interceptions thrown (0)
Yards per attempt (8.7)
Rating (120)
Game winning drives (3)

Unfortunately he is the:
2nd most sacked quarterback (21)

(He has played 7 games, while 30 other quarterbacks have played 6, but these stats don't lie)
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:21 AM 10-20-2017
Where did he rank BEFORE the game?
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 07:40 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
1st in QBR, 1st in Completion%, 1st in YPA, 1st in TD:INT, 3rd in YPG

Seems nice to me :-)

Also lol @ 1st in game winning drives. That means he led a game winning drive in literally half the games we played before yesterday
[Reply]
Best22 08:11 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Very high
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:25 AM 10-20-2017
He is having an MVP year. Those stats, especially the INTs and compl % are unreal.

Hopefully our defense turns it around because I'd hate to see a year like this wasted.
[Reply]
TLO 07:25 AM 10-20-2017
Too bad the defense fucking sucks the big one now.
[Reply]
loochy 07:52 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by TLO:
Too bad the defense ****ing sucks the big one now.
I know, right? I don't get why it always has to be all of one or the other.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 07:55 AM 10-20-2017
Defense is obviously the primary culprit, but Smith still gets a very small amount of blame IMO for not moving the chains when it mattered at the end to run the clock.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:24 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus:
Defense is obviously the primary culprit, but Smith still gets a very small amount of blame IMO for not moving the chains when it mattered at the end to run the clock.
Small? After said defense gave him TWO fucking chances to put the game away? I don't give two fucks about cumulative stats this year. Two games in a row, he had the ball in HIS hands and failed to deliver. This is not trending in the right direction. How many times did he run last night?
[Reply]
Best22 08:27 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Small? After said defense gave him TWO ****ing chances to put the game away? I don't give two ****s about cumulative stats this year. Two games in a row, he had the ball in HIS hands and failed to deliver. This is not trending in the right direction. How many times did he run last night?
Smith is a pass first, run second guy. He used to run at first sign of pressure. Now he stays in there and delivers. It's what we all wanted:-)
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:29 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:
Smith is a pass first, run second guy. He used to run at first sign of pressure. Now he stays in there and delivers. It's what we all wanted:-)
Smith is only effective when he IS running because he doesn't have the confidence in his arm to do it and his vision sucks. He sailed balls all night, even completions to wide open receivers.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:32 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:
I wanted him gone and he will be after this year, so what is the point? They are hoping that this is the year (his 13th, 14th, whatever) that he FINALLY puts it together. :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

We are probably the only team in NFL history that gave away a third, next year's first and traded UP 17 FUCKING SPOTS for a QB and didn't start him. What a fucking joke of a franchise. FUCK ANDY for not having any BALLS. Walrus ass bitch!
[Reply]
Best22 08:33 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
I wanted him gone and he will be after this year, so what is the point? They are hoping that this is the year (his 13th, 14th, whatever) that he FINALLY puts it together. :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

We are probably the only team in NFL history that gave away a third, next year's first and traded UP 17 ****ING SPOTS for a QB and didn't start him. What a ****ing joke of a franchise. **** ANDY for not having any BALLS. Walrus ass bitch!
I'm sure Mahomes would throw 15 TD, 0 INT, and 2009 yards

We'd be like 3-4, 4-3 at best with Mahomes
[Reply]
jLoy88 01:23 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus:
When it mattered most... we ran a 2yd run to Hunt, a 2yd run to Spiller, and then Alex got free blitzed on 3rd down when no one picked up Navorro. He can't tell the coach to fuck off when he is calling shitty plays.
[Reply]
A8bil 06:05 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by jLoy88:
When it mattered most... we ran a 2yd run to Hunt, a 2yd run to Spiller, and then Alex got free blitzed on 3rd down when no one picked up Navorro. He can't tell the coach to **** off when he is calling shitty plays.
You put your finger on the real point...the playcalling was not designed to have Alex win the game. It was to run the clock, play field position and have the defense stop the raiders. You don't run two running plays and leave the QB 3rd and long if you want the QB to keep the ball out of the other team's hands.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 19
1 234511 > Last »
Up