ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 486 of 1209
« First < 386436476482483484485486 487488489490496536586986 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:17 AM 04-14-2017
Hot chicken flavored cheese ramen. Had a nice bit of heat to it.

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:06 PM 04-14-2017
Chicken fajitas tonight

Coal grilled chicken breast

Green, orange, red peppers and a good sized tomato cooked down with chili/lime seasoning

Fresh pack salsa

Sour cream

Not re-inventing the wheel, but fajitas never disappoint... and the charcoal grilling isnt something I usually do, so that'll be a nice touch
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:27 PM 04-14-2017
Chinese Mongilan Beef and Pork Fried Rice take-out. Oh well I guess Mongolian anything, technically, isn't Chinese.

I have more than a few home-made food pics from the past bunch of weeks, but haven't had the time to re-size them.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:30 PM 04-14-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
with butter at least?
Don't need butter if organic. Naturally much sweet all on its own.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:33 PM 04-14-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
Anyone know where I can get a slice of cake like this in KC? Trump was raving about it the other day and now I want one.

[IMG]Chocolate Cake[/IMG]
I'm making a chocolate cake coated in ganache like that cake has on top, tomorrow for Easter Sunday guests.

Considering filling it with whipped milk chocolate ganache with nuts or marshmallow with nuts. :-)

Made an edible bird nest to put on top with some blue candy eggs that look like Robin's eggs. Right now it's setting. Hope the edible glue keeps it together.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:35 PM 04-14-2017
Originally Posted by TimBone:
lol at Clay trying to troll the dam dinner thread.

Also, I burnt the shit out of a couple of ribeyes last night. Had 'em on the grill and was tossing the football with the kid for a couple of minutes...time got away from me. Too embarrassed to snap a photo. Had it with some asparagus and roasted red potatoes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
I do things like that often when cooking. It makes me cuss like a long shore man.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:47 PM 04-14-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I do things like that often when cooking. It makes me cuss like a long shore man.
I love drinking and cooking. Turn some music up loud too.

However, this leads me to forget and burn things too. It's a real bummer.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:48 PM 04-14-2017
Just burgers.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:49 PM 04-14-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Just burgers.
Me too. In the cast iron of course. Always taste better than burgers I get when going out. I rarely order a burger anymore since the ones at home taste so amazing.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:51 PM 04-14-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Me too. In the cast iron of course. Always taste better than burgers I get when going out. I rarely order a burger anymore since the ones at home taste so amazing.

My kitchen was a disaster zone so I went with the grill. Good, though. Wife wanted a hot dog, too, and those are always best on the grill.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:04 PM 04-14-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Chinese Mongilan Beef and Pork Fried Rice take-out. Oh well I guess Mongolian anything, technically, isn't Chinese.

I have more than a few home-made food pics from the past bunch of weeks, but haven't had the time to re-size them.
I hope your Chinese joint does better than mine with Mongolian Beef, my place does certain things great but that dish is joke with them, and I hate it

The real deal is beef, carrot and onion in a rich brown sauce... these cheap jokers throw in veggies that dont even exist in Mongolia like baby corn and water chestnut to hide their lack of beef

:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 07:14 PM 04-14-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
My kitchen was a disaster zone so I went with the grill. Good, though. Wife wanted a hot dog, too, and those are always best on the grill.
I always go my cast iron on the grill anyway. Doesn't heat and smell up the house that way.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:54 PM 04-14-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I hope your Chinese joint does better than mine with Mongolian Beef, my place does certain things great but that dish is joke with them, and I hate it

The real deal is beef, carrot and onion in a rich brown sauce... these cheap jokers throw in veggies that dont even exist in Mongolia like baby corn and water chestnut to hide their lack of beef

:-)
They do a good job—only tonight I couldn't find the beef. Soooo many onions. So it was disappointing and I'm still hungry.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:14 PM 04-14-2017
Ham
Deviled eggs
Scalloped pineapple
Hash brown casserole
Green beans with bacon and onions

Will eat leftovers all weekend
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:09 PM 04-15-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I love drinking and cooking. Turn some music up loud too.

However, this leads me to forget and burn things too. It's a real bummer.
Speaking of which, I just ruined my homemade chocolate cake for Easter by blaring music up real loud. I forgot the sugar!!!!! Can you believe I forgot the sugar? I even had it measured out in my mise-en-place but never put it in the cake.

THAT's a real bummer too!
[Reply]
Page 486 of 1209
« First < 386436476482483484485486 487488489490496536586986 > Last »
Up