ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Haley is OUT in Pittsburgh
gblowfish 11:10 AM 01-17-2018
Just saw report on NFL mobile. Pittsburgh is not renewing his contract. He Gone.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:45 AM 01-17-2018
Haley fucking sucks.

With Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Ben and a great offensive line, the Steelers were 8th in Points Scored and 20th in Rushing yards.

How the fuck can the Steelers be 20th in rushing yards with Bell?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:45 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I can always count on substantive replies from you for sure !!:-):-)
It's substantive, alright.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:46 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I never thought Haley got a fair shake here. He was completely hamstrung by that psycho **** Pioli.
Totally agree. I think there was a lot going on that held Haley back.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:47 AM 01-17-2018
He's going to go on TV to fix Charles Barkley's golf swing.

SWING THE FUCKING CLUB, CHUCK!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:50 AM 01-17-2018
Hailey is a good OC. Glad to see him out in Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:51 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sure, Mike Tomlin doesn't deserve the lions share of the blame for bending to the ego of his players and being perpetually butt ****ed by Bill Belicheck whenever they have a game that actually means something. Haley is an idiot when it comes down to situation play calls, but Roethlisburger is on record as saying that TOMLIN is the one who won't let him audible out. Quack Quack Quack.
Your reading comprehension needs to improve my friend. I said, Ben's game was never the same when Haley came upon the scene. Regardless of whether Tomlin won't let him audible out doesn't matter. The correlation between Haley's arrival and Ben's increased inconsistent play since is very evident.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 11:57 AM 01-17-2018
He made some of the dumbest calls in critical situations...weird dude.
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:59 AM 01-17-2018
Your reading comprehension needs to improve my friend. I said, Ben's game was never the same when Haley came upon the scene. Regardless of whether Tomlin won't let him audible out doesn't matter. The correlation between Haley's arrival and Ben's increased inconsistent play since is very evident.
Even though his stats says otherwise.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:01 PM 01-17-2018
How about actually coming up with something to support your statement other than parroting "Haley made Roethlisburger inconsistent."
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:04 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It's substantive, alright.
I'm still waiting i.e. to your threatening PMs and toddler tantrum routine you did with my reps which is not surprising at all.:-)

Well ? :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:11 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Even though his stats says otherwise.
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
How about actually coming up with something to support your statement other than parroting "Haley made Roethlisburger inconsistent."
Parroting who? I parroted no one, those are my observations. I never mentioned stats one time. All I said was that Ben's game was never the same when Haley arrived regardless of stats. Ben's game has become more inconsistent over time and he has had more trouble winning the 'big games'(to your point about Belichek) since Haley's arrival. Correlation there my friend, not to mention no SBs with Haley.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 12:15 PM 01-17-2018
this is probably a result of the domestic squabbles and something Tomlin agreed to do to save his job.
[Reply]
thegame214 12:15 PM 01-17-2018
Never forget that Denver game " You might be great one day Jamaal! You might be great!". Ended their playoff hopes was a glorious thing.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:17 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
this is probably a result of the domestic squabbles and something Tomlin agreed to do to save his job.
You may very well be right:-) And because Art came up with the "Rooney Rule" it makes firing Haley a much easier move for now for the brass of Pitt, but going forward will be interesting for sure. Tomlin's weakness is situational football as evidenced this past weekend.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:19 PM 01-17-2018
He's a scrub. Bum OC.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up