ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Haley is OUT in Pittsburgh
gblowfish 11:10 AM 01-17-2018
Just saw report on NFL mobile. Pittsburgh is not renewing his contract. He Gone.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:20 AM 01-18-2018
Nagy needs to hire this turd as his WR coach, but Todd's ego is probably too large for that.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:23 PM 01-18-2018
Roethlisberger pissed because Haley didn't have a system where he could audible. Haley didn't even let him audible to a QB sneak which impacted that last play.
[Reply]
seaofred 01:05 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Roethlisberger pissed because Haley didn't have a system where he could audible. Haley didn't even let him audible to a QB sneak which impacted that last play.
I don't think that is what was said. Ben was able to audible, just not to a QB sneak.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 01:25 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
It's Tomlin's restriction:

"On his radio show this morning, Roethlisberger said it’s head coach Mike Tomlin’s call not to give him the freedom to audible at the line of scrimmage to a quarterback sneak.

“I have asked for it. I am fine with it. If they want to call it, I’m all for it,” Roethlisberger said, via Aditi Kinkhabwala of NFL Network."
[Reply]
dj56dt58 01:30 PM 01-18-2018
Haley isnt who u want developing a qb
[Reply]
dj56dt58 01:32 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
11 of them given on one day where you threw your toddler tantrum on 12/12/17 along with 2 threatening PMs.

Still waiting:-)
that's every day for douche mccloud
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:34 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
Another little bitch whining about rep

:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:34 PM 01-18-2018
Haley isnt who u want developing a qb
Why the **** would you say something stupid like that?

Every offense he's touched has been stunning, from his days as co-coordinator with Sean Payton under Parcells in Dallas

The only QBs who didn't LOVE playing with Haley were suckass Matt Cassel and Rapistburger.

Cassel is obvious - Haley thought he wasn't good enough.

Rapistburger - because Haley actually demands that his QB read the field and run progressions instead of a 1-2 look/RUN type of strategy that Rapenburger used before Haley got there (that "chuck and duck" style that had Rapenburger around 50% completion and constantly on the injury report).

Dude extended Rapistburger's career to the point that he can actually still play the game...

But yeah, "Haley isn't fit to be a QB coach" is 100% asnine hyperbole, and you should think before you post.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:39 PM 01-18-2018
LOL at they guys crying about Dane. Maybe it's the way that you guys post. I have disagreed with Dane several times. But not once has he neg repped me or called me a butt****ing morn. And I know that I'm not alone. It seems like the ones getting the asshole treatment from Dane are usually dishing out as much as you are getting. Besides, it's am internet message board. Being called a name or getting neg rep has no impact on your real life. Who cares? Move on and forget about it already.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:39 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You're throwing the baby out with the bath water (which, coincidentally, sounds like something Todd Haley would do).
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:06 PM 01-18-2018
Worst head coach in team history
[Reply]
baitism 09:28 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Worst head coach in team history
Romeo Crennel would like a word with you.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:39 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by baitism:
Tom Pratt speaks first
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:58 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lol at any idiot who says Haley was a good HC. Starting Palko and screwing this franchise over that year because of a personal vendetta against Hunt was a selfish prick thing to do.. He can go to hell.
It was clear Haley wanted to "Suck for Luck" where as upper brass did not.

This is something I will always support Haley on 100%. And was further proof that the Hunt family was never (up til this yr) willing to do what needed to be done to take the next step, and that's draft a franchise QB.

There were a lot of square pegs being forced jammed into round holes with Pioli, Haley, and trading for Matt Cassel. All being very bad decisions.

I don't blame Hunt for going out and getting Pioli as GM. He was considered the best cadidate at the time. Sometimes things end up not working out for a number of reasons.

Haley was a bad hire, for a number of reasons. He was a fine coordinator and continues to be this day. In fact I'd be more comfortable w/ him and Mahomes than I am w/ Reid/Bieniemey. But NFL HC's have to be somewhat adult babysitters and people managers which Haley is not. Many players think he's an asshole and they're not exactly wrong, after what we've seen happen over the years w/ some off the field incidents in KC as well as in PIT. Some people can break through that and connect w/ Haley and those who have generally played well. Most though didn't like his personality and for that to be an issue as a HC, when you're losing every Sunday and your HC is a dickhead every day, team morale is going to sink.

But I will never blame Haley for Matt Cassel. That whole idea was 100% forced upon him. All of that era was just a bad trailer park marriage waiting for a meth explosion to blow up the lot.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:42 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by baitism:
My first thought.

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Tom Pratt speaks first
Not old enough to know that pain.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up