ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes officially [cleared to play] and out of protocol per Mahomes
comochiefsfan 01:24 PM 01-22-2021
Let's go!!!!

Patrick Mahomes is out of the league's concussion protocol. Mahomes said he has been evaluated by 3 different doctors.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
Bearcat 02:48 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Um, no.

Why would anybody want to play a backup? To be the best, you have to beat the best.

Nobody would want to play against the Bills backup QB.
Imagine Brady going down in the same situation prior to the '18 AFCCG. It would be days of "the NFL won't allow him to sit out" conspiracy bullshit, followed by confirmation bias..... and some of us would admit that it probably wasn't even a concussion while others would be in full denial or somewhere in between.

That doesn't mean there wouldn't be a higher percentage of us pointing out the reality of the situation, compared to what we've seen from the brain injured Bills fans this week, but every fan base has them.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:50 PM 01-22-2021
:-) Yeah, I'm sure we'd have a couple of the situation was reversed.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:51 PM 01-22-2021
I still don't understand why the line hasn't jumped like everybody's pants on this forum
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:51 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Yeah, I'm sure we'd have a couple of the situation was reversed.
Does Mahomo actually count, though? :-)
[Reply]
carcosa 02:52 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
IM JERKING ON!!!!
ME THREE!!!!!!!
[Reply]
SupDock 02:52 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Imagine Brady going down in the same situation prior to the '18 AFCCG. It would be days of "the NFL won't allow him to sit out" conspiracy bullshit, followed by confirmation bias..... and some of us would admit that it probably wasn't even a concussion while others would be in full denial or somewhere in between.

That doesn't mean there wouldn't be a higher percentage of us pointing out the reality of the situation, compared to what we've seen from the brain injured Bills fans this week, but every fan base has them.

I would have no qualms admitting that I would prefer to play the backup. Not that I would feel it was necessary to win, but anything that improves your chances you take.

What I wouldn't do is call the concussion protocol a fraud

Point taken though, there would probably be some threads on it
[Reply]
PHOG 02:52 PM 01-22-2021
Was there EVER any real doubt? :-)
[Reply]
Pants 02:57 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Okay, this is getting weird.

He supposedly posted a pick of his pads and stuff on IG and now this.

Is he really going to play?
There's no way Osemele plays, right?

I know these Nigerian boys are a different species when it comes to being absolute bad assess who are tougher than hell (e.g. Kamaru Usman who literally has no knees and is the current UFC welterweight champion), but there's no way Osemele suits up, man.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:58 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
There's no way Osemele plays, right?

I know these Nigerian boys are a different species when it comes to being absolute bad assess who are tougher than hell (e.g. Kamaru Usman who literally has no knees and is the current UFC welterweight champion), but there's no way Osemele suits up, man.
As someone pointed out, he's only two weeks out on what was suppose to be a 4mo recovery?

I'm not sure the accuracy of that, but if true....
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:59 PM 01-22-2021
Has it somehow escaped Bills fan's that you can be under concussion protocol and NOT have a concussion?

I guess that just doesn't fit their conspiracy theory narrative.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:00 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Who dat??
A corps
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:02 PM 01-22-2021
Yep. I knew he almost got choked out. He didn't have a concussion.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:05 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Has it somehow escaped Bills fan's that you can be under concussion protocol and NOT have a concussion?

I guess that just doesn't fit their conspiracy theory narrative.
Precisely!!:-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:07 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I still don't understand why the line hasn't jumped like everybody's pants on this forum
Line was set as if Mahomes was playing the whole time. It will only move if bettors react to the news and pound the Chiefs.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:13 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Who dat??
Sophia Loren :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up