« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:06 PM 04-05-2023
We really going to let a potential ThaVirus vs Staylor fight slip by us during the offseason?

They're both 2 of my faves so its a tough matchup to breakdown.

What we know:

ThaVirus: Impressive genealogy map, thanks for sharing. Plus he seems young and spry and I seem to remember him saying that he jogs to the gym for his workouts, or that may have been Silock. I also seem to recall that he was once dating a Black woman pushing to start a family so you know he can hold his own under pressure.

Staylor: A 6'3" 2 hundy Cuban. A natural fire in his belly and is an obvious Sean Taylor fan who was a real one himself. Little else is known but I'd offer up the speculation that at some point in his life he's had a pair of Cuban flag painted mini boxing gloves hanging from a rearview in something like a Maxima or lifted Jeep.

Analysis:

ThaVirus, while young, fit and eager, unless he has some Puerto Rican hiding in him somewhere, Staylor's potential, and completely stereotyped on my part out of CP brotherly love, exposure to some Golden Gloves type of boxing throughout his life makes him a matchup problem.

Edge: Staylor
[Reply]
staylor26 06:11 PM 04-05-2023

[Reply]
rico 09:38 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
We really going to let a potential ThaVirus vs Staylor fight slip by us during the offseason?

What we know:

ThaVirus: Impressive genealogy map, thanks for sharing. Plus he seems young and spry and I seem to remember him saying that he jogs to the gym for his workouts, or that may have been Silock. I also seem to recall that he was once dating a Black woman pushing to start a family so you know he can hold his own under pressure.

Staylor: A 6'3" 2 hundy Cuban. A natural fire in his belly and is an obvious Sean Taylor fan who was a real one himself. Little else is known but I'd offer up the speculation that at some point in his life he's had a pair of Cuban flag painted mini boxing gloves hanging from a rearview in something like a Maxima or lifted Jeep.

Analysis:

ThaVirus, while young, fit and eager, unless he has some Puerto Rican hiding in him somewhere, Staylor's potential, and completely stereotyped on my part out of CP brotherly love, exposure to some Golden Gloves type of boxing throughout his life makes him a matchup problem.

Lol they’ve had a few run-ins over the years haven’t they?
[Reply]
New World Order 09:40 PM 04-05-2023
Staylor survived Fidel Castro.

I think he's going to be just fine.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:45 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

What we know:

Analysis:

Wow, wtf! The betrayal!

This is fucking hilarious, though :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:49 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Staylor survived Fidel Castro.

I think he's going to be just fine.
Damn, did he? I feel like he’s second generation so I don’t think he gets that communism boost. Plus he works in the Keys. There’s nothing rough about the Keys. There’s just a bunch of rich yuppies out there….. then again, the dude did survive the brutal Florida heat when he accidentally locked himself in the Brinks truck for a few hours.

Maybe Staylor do got dat DAWG in ‘im..

He does a lot of barking. He’s either a bitch ass Chihuahua or a Rottweiler. There is no in between.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:53 AM 04-06-2023
Yo I'm putting money on the underdog in that fight, I think Virus is going to cover the spread.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:36 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yo I'm putting money on the underdog in that fight, I think Virus is going to cover the spread.
YES!!

[Reply]
Pablo 09:37 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Damn, did he? I feel like he’s second generation so I don’t think he gets that communism boost. Plus he works in the Keys. There’s nothing rough about the Keys. There’s just a bunch of rich yuppies out there….. then again, the dude did survive the brutal Florida heat when he accidentally locked himself in the Brinks truck for a few hours.

Maybe Staylor do got dat DAWG in ‘im..

He does a lot of barking. He’s either a bitch ass Chihuahua or a Rottweiler. There is no in between.
:-)

The truck story is what always comes to mind for me
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:38 AM 04-06-2023
How did I miss a brinks truck story? Where the hell is that at?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:48 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
How did I miss a brinks truck story? Where the hell is that at?
Lol I posted a thread about it when it happened. It's not a brinks truck. It was one of my own armored courier service trucks.

I had a box of coin slide to the front of one of my older trucks. When I went in to get it the wind closed the door shut, and that's when I discovered that the inside handle to the back doors was broke. I had to beat on the back door until somebody heard me so I could tell them to go into the bank and get somebody. The fire department had to come and break the bullet proof windows to the front compartment to let me out the back.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:35 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol I posted a thread about it when it happened. It's not a brinks truck. It was one of my own armored courier service trucks.

I had a box of coin slide to the front of one of my older trucks. When I went in to get it the wind closed the door shut, and that's when I discovered that the inside handle to the back doors was broke. I had to beat on the back door until somebody heard me so I could tell them to go into the bank and get somebody. The fire department had to come and break the bullet proof windows to the front compartment to let me out the back.
:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:46 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Sometimes I think me being an alpha intimidates you and affects the way in which you communicate with me
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:49 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:

:-) Oh, man, I'm sorry. I'm glad you're still with us but that is great.

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:50 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
YES!!

Cush Lash.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 135
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Up