ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>***Sign-ups for the 2020 CP Mock Draft***
RealSNR 12:50 PM 02-18-2020
It's that time of year again. May as well get the ball rolling now. We'll start the draft on Monday, March 16th at noon central

Note: This thread is not for picking teams. We'll figure that out later. All we're doing now is the roll call. If you intend to participate this year, you must post in this thread to indicate you'd like to come back. Otherwise, your spot will be given to somebody on the waiting list.

Due to work constraints and scheduling, The Franchise will be unable to participate this year. We'll probably have a couple others who can't come back, so if you're interested in drafting, post in this thread to sign up and you'll be put on the wait list. Previous owners/participants have priority in getting slots filled.

If you have questions about how this thing works, first check out the rules in the OP of the stickied 2019 Mock Draft thread. If you still have questions, post them here. A rough explanation is that each poster is the GM of 2 teams, and you draft for each team like you would in the actual NFL draft. We include comp picks, and there are no trades allowed. It may seem like a lot of picks to account for, but you'd be surprised how smoothly this can roll along. We've always finished this thing with several days (sometimes weeks) to spare.

2020 Team Owners:

1. Cincinnati Bengals- chiefscafan
2. Washington Redskins- Chief Northman
3. Detroit Lions- Sfeihc
4. New York Giants- Chargem
5. Miami Dolphins- Hoover
6. Los Angeles Chargers- Direckshun
7. Carolina Panthers- The Franchise
8. Arizona Cardinals- pugsnotdrugs19
9. Jacksonville Jaguars- staylor26
10. Cleveland Browns- RealSNR
11. New York Jets- TambaBerry
12. Las Vegas Raiders- RunKC
13. Indianapolis Colts- KurtCobain
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Rain Man
15. Denver Broncos- Marco Polo
16. Atlanta Falcons- BossChief

17. Dallas Cowboys- chiefscafan
18. Pittsburgh Steelers- BossChief
19. Chicago Bears- The Franchise
20. Los Angeles Rams- TambaBerry
21. Philadelphia Eagles- Hoover
22. Buffalo Bills- staylor26
23. New England Patriots- Marco Polo
24. New Orleans Saints- pugsnotdrugs19
25. Minnesota Vikings- RunKC
26. Houston Texans- Chargem
27. Seattle Seahawks- KurtCobain
28. Baltimore Ravens- Chief Northman
29. Tennessee Titans- Sfeihc
30. Green Bay Packers- RealSNR
31. San Francisco 49ers- Direckshun
32. Kansas City Chiefs - Rain Man
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:26 PM 02-25-2020
Thanks, Direckshun.

The slot is currently yours if you want it, but I also know how busy people can be.

I'll put you on the wait list for now, but I'm 99% sure we'll be using you. If that's okay, obviously.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:15 PM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Thanks, Direckshun.

The slot is currently yours if you want it, but I also know how busy people can be.

I'll put you on the wait list for now, but I'm 99% sure we'll be using you. If that's okay, obviously.
Sure.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:34 PM 02-28-2020
Seems we are an owner short, even with Direkshun in? I count 15. Where's DJ's Left Nut?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:33 PM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Seems we are an owner short, even with Direkshun in? I count 15. Where's DJ's Left Nut?
TambaBerry said he can do it if we need him.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:51 PM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
TambaBerry said he can do it if we need him.
That's right, and I forgot that DJ had to be out this year too. Probably need him if available unless someone else is looking to join in. I literally looked at the top post and didn't re-read the rest of the thread. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:35 AM 02-29-2020
I'm asking TambaBerry.

Should I also ask Ubeja? :-)
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:02 PM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm asking TambaBerry.

Should I also ask Ubeja? :-)
He's got plenty of time on his hands.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:48 PM 02-29-2020
I want some teams that are down with the devil.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:39 AM 03-01-2020
I'm in
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:40 AM 03-01-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
He's got plenty of time on his hands.
Hey I'm almost a twitch affiliate
[Reply]
kccrow 05:31 PM 03-01-2020
I'm not sure who is winning the cesspool popularity contest to draft for the Chiefs but good luck to whoever wins and enjoy the mock. Should have kept it internal.

I would have picked staylor26. He wants it and he's put in some work here over the years.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:10 PM 03-01-2020
I'm not sure who is winning the cesspool popularity contest to draft for the Chiefs but good luck to whoever wins and enjoy the mock. Should have kept it internal.

I would have picked staylor26. He wants it and he's put in some work here over the years.
I already sent out a couple PMs, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask one more time if you'll reconsider?

We had our 16 members this morning with TambaBerry back in, and if you're out, we're basically left with asking people from the cesspool you're referencing. I've just looked at the previous years of CP Mocks, and I've made contact with just about everybody who isn't currently AWOL. There are guys like MotherfuckerJones I haven't asked, but they haven't even signed in to CP since the Super Bowl win. I'm not going to bother.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:10 PM 03-01-2020

I appreciate that, but don’t back out man we need you and it’s better when people like yourself that know their shit participate.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:17 PM 03-01-2020
I’ll take his spot if he’s going to be a little bitch about it. I’ll just make sure I find the time.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:17 PM 03-01-2020
The way we've always done it is that we give it to whoever hasn't done it yet that's been doing the mock the longest. I'm fairly confident that's not me. I don't think it's something that should go to the retards that predominantly troll the lounge on the daily to decide.

I'll stay in because it's getting late in the process and we were already short on owners. Give it to the guy that deserves it, whoever that is.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up