ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>***Sign-ups for the 2020 CP Mock Draft***
RealSNR 12:50 PM 02-18-2020
It's that time of year again. May as well get the ball rolling now. We'll start the draft on Monday, March 16th at noon central

Note: This thread is not for picking teams. We'll figure that out later. All we're doing now is the roll call. If you intend to participate this year, you must post in this thread to indicate you'd like to come back. Otherwise, your spot will be given to somebody on the waiting list.

Due to work constraints and scheduling, The Franchise will be unable to participate this year. We'll probably have a couple others who can't come back, so if you're interested in drafting, post in this thread to sign up and you'll be put on the wait list. Previous owners/participants have priority in getting slots filled.

If you have questions about how this thing works, first check out the rules in the OP of the stickied 2019 Mock Draft thread. If you still have questions, post them here. A rough explanation is that each poster is the GM of 2 teams, and you draft for each team like you would in the actual NFL draft. We include comp picks, and there are no trades allowed. It may seem like a lot of picks to account for, but you'd be surprised how smoothly this can roll along. We've always finished this thing with several days (sometimes weeks) to spare.

2020 Team Owners:

1. Cincinnati Bengals- chiefscafan
2. Washington Redskins- Chief Northman
3. Detroit Lions- Sfeihc
4. New York Giants- Chargem
5. Miami Dolphins- Hoover
6. Los Angeles Chargers- Direckshun
7. Carolina Panthers- The Franchise
8. Arizona Cardinals- pugsnotdrugs19
9. Jacksonville Jaguars- staylor26
10. Cleveland Browns- RealSNR
11. New York Jets- TambaBerry
12. Las Vegas Raiders- RunKC
13. Indianapolis Colts- KurtCobain
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Rain Man
15. Denver Broncos- Marco Polo
16. Atlanta Falcons- BossChief

17. Dallas Cowboys- chiefscafan
18. Pittsburgh Steelers- BossChief
19. Chicago Bears- The Franchise
20. Los Angeles Rams- TambaBerry
21. Philadelphia Eagles- Hoover
22. Buffalo Bills- staylor26
23. New England Patriots- Marco Polo
24. New Orleans Saints- pugsnotdrugs19
25. Minnesota Vikings- RunKC
26. Houston Texans- Chargem
27. Seattle Seahawks- KurtCobain
28. Baltimore Ravens- Chief Northman
29. Tennessee Titans- Sfeihc
30. Green Bay Packers- RealSNR
31. San Francisco 49ers- Direckshun
32. Kansas City Chiefs - Rain Man
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:14 PM 02-18-2020
I know I said we're not picking teams at this time, but sometimes it's a clusterfuck to figure out who picks for the Chiefs. We always try to pick somebody new to draft for them each year. Just going off of my memory of who has and has not drafted for them in the past, I believe the following people are eligible:

chiefscafan
CoMoChief
TambaBerry
staylor26
kccrow
Rain Man
Chief Northman
Chargem
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:18 PM 02-18-2020
I'm in! I'm glad to take the Chiefs or any other team(s).
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:23 PM 02-18-2020
Also, The Franchise and ChiefsCountry will be around to help update the OP, but I think it would be helpful to have one more set of eyes on this thing from a person who is participating. If you'd be willing to step up and be somebody who can babysit this thread once or twice per day to keep things updated, it'd be greatly appreciated. We'd probably have you start the thread so that you have the power to make edits. Or, we can ask DaFace to fix his shit and give you draft forum mod powers.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 01:49 PM 02-18-2020
Greetings, World Champions!

Let's do this.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:51 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I know I said we're not picking teams at this time, but sometimes it's a clusterfuck to figure out who picks for the Chiefs. We always try to pick somebody new to draft for them each year. Just going off of my memory of who has and has not drafted for them in the past, I believe the following people are eligible:

chiefscafan
CoMoChief
TambaBerry
staylor26
kccrow
Rain Man
Chief Northman
Chargem
Top three are:
Rain Man
Staylor26
Kccrow
[Reply]
staylor26 02:09 PM 02-18-2020
In and I’d love to draft for the Chiefs if possible :-)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 03:05 PM 02-18-2020
I’m in. Of course I’d draft for the Chiefs, but am good with whatever is decided.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:07 PM 02-18-2020
I'm in!
[Reply]
Hoover 03:08 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's that time of year again. May as well get the ball rolling now. We'll start the draft on Monday, March 16th at noon central

Note: This thread is not for picking teams. We'll figure that out later. All we're doing now is the roll call. If you intend to participate this year, you must post in this thread to indicate you'd like to come back. Otherwise, your spot will be given to somebody on the waiting list.

Due to work constraints and scheduling, The Franchise will be unable to participate this year. We'll probably have a couple others who can't come back, so if you're interested in drafting, post in this thread to sign up and you'll be put on the wait list. Previous owners/participants have priority in getting slots filled.

If you have questions about how this thing works, first check out the rules in the OP of the stickied 2019 Mock Draft thread. If you still have questions, post them here. A rough explanation is that each poster is the GM of 2 teams, and you draft for each team like you would in the actual NFL draft. We include comp picks, and there are no trades allowed. It may seem like a lot of picks to account for, but you'd be surprised how smoothly this can roll along. We've always finished this thing with several days (sometimes weeks) to spare.

2019 Team Owners

Sfeihc
chiefscafan
CoMoChief
TambaBerry
staylor26
kccrow
BossChief
Marco Polo
The Franchise
Hoover
RealSNR
Rain Man
DJ's left nut
htismaqe
Chief Northman
Chargem

Wait list:
I picked for the Chiefs the year we didn't have a first round pick....
[Reply]
Chargem 03:22 PM 02-18-2020
2nd year in a row the first week of this is going to be when I am on vacation. I don't think I was too slow selecting last year, count me in but if you get a big wait list I will maybe re-consider.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:29 PM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
2nd year in a row the first week of this is going to be when I am on vacation. I don't think I was too slow selecting last year, count me in but if you get a big wait list I will maybe re-consider.
We'll be fine. If you get a team without a 1st round pick, that would probably be for the best, and you could just send a short list of dudes for your 2nd team. If they were all taken by that point, if you're fine with trusting one of us to make the pick at that point, that'd work out fine.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 04:07 PM 02-18-2020
In! Pretty sure it’s my turn for Chiefs.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:17 PM 02-18-2020
In if there’s room. I wouldn’t care what team I picked for.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 04:43 PM 02-18-2020
I’m in
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up