ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>You can’t have Simmons, but you can have Chinn
staylor26 08:21 PM 03-17-2020
Jeremy Chinn, LB/S, Southern Illinois

6’3” 221 lbs
4.45 40
41 inch vert
138 inch broad jump

This guy is a very similar athlete with great h/w/s and the traits to fill the role for any DC looking for a a guy like Simmons. Plug him at WLB and we have a HUGE improvement in coverage at LB.

You can probably get him at 63.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:19 PM 03-21-2020
NFL Draft profile projects him as a safety and indicates that he doesn’t mentally process well at all.

If he can’t feel out the game well at safety, it won’t get any better at LB.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:30 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
NFL Draft profile projects him as a safety and indicates that he doesn’t mentally process well at all.

If he can’t feel out the game well at safety, it won’t get any better at LB.
So because one person said it, it’s true? There are many people that are very high on Chinn and would disagree. Not a a lot of tape on him, but it doesn’t really seem like that much of an issue from what I’ve seen/heard. He’s a small school guy, so he clearly needs some coaching, but he’s an instinctive playmaker and far from just a measurables guy.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:51 AM 03-22-2020
I like Chinn, but the difference between him and Simmons is that Simmons is about 20 lbs bigger than him at 238 lbs.

While I do like the talent, I think there’s so many quality LB’s this year that we just can’t pass on for a safety that isn’t big enough to stop the run.

This is such a good year for us to get a quality LB who can actually run.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:04 PM 03-27-2020
DJ saying don’t be surprised if this guy goes in the 1st. He’s now his #3 safety.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:24 PM 04-02-2020
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2020/...s-jeremy-chinn
[Reply]
Up