ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Zay Flowers being investigated for domestic violence
-King- 04:13 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by :
BALTIMORE -- WJZ has learned the Baltimore Ravens rookie wide receiver Zay Flowers is under investigation in connection to an alleged domestic assault.

We know the alleged incident happened back in January in Owings Mills, sometime before the January 28 AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Flowers has not been charged. This is an ongoing investigation.

"We take these matters seriously and will have no further comment at this time," the Ravens said in a statement.

WJZ is continuing to work with our sources to learn more about this.

When we have any new information, we'll be sure to bring it to you on air and CBS News Baltimore.

Flowers led the Ravens in receiving yards this past season with 858 yards and five touchdowns. He had 115 receiving yards and a touchdown in Baltimore's 17-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship.

He was selected by the Ravens 22nd overall in the 2023 NFL Draft out of Boston College.
https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/ne...estic-assault/

We get to see how true Ravens "no tolerance policy" is. And if they stay true to their word....any interest?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:22 PM 02-20-2024
If only Brooke Pryor were on the case to shit all over the guy the whole time...
[Reply]
staylor26 02:23 PM 02-20-2024
We've officially come full circle on this shit.

Nobody cares again.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:27 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Nobody cares again.

That’s really neat how they chose to give a shit when we had Tyreek.

Thanks for making the world safe, Twitter tards!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:30 PM 02-20-2024

Nobody cares again.
Rice set the standard for domestic battery in Baltimore - if it ain't on tape, it don't count.

That one always cracked me up. Guy gets like 2 games for knocking a woman out. Then the video comes out and people are like "oh my god! His career is over! Look how hard he hit her!!!"

Jesus, people - have you ever SEEN anyone get knocked out cold? How hard did you THINK he hit her? I've seen someone take a shot to the button and go lights out once in my life and that dude got SMOKED. And I've seen people get hit plenty hard and shake it off. I've seen guys in football practice have dudes take running starts into their temple and just see some stars.

Anyone with a lick of sense in their head KNEW that guy threw a haymaker and had to have done so in order to do that kind of damage. Knocking people out ain't like it looks in the movies where a pop to the back of the head buckles their knees. You have to essentially drill someone with murderous intent or at least a complete disregard as to the outcome.

But because the local beat writer isn't a furiously angry feminist looking to make a career for herself without actual talent, Flowers will skate. It's pretty absurd.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 02:33 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Should literally be banned from the league right now
Hopefully the NFL will investigate this case. I also hope she sues him for 10-15 million dollars.
[Reply]
Kman34 03:09 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Rice set the standard for domestic battery in Baltimore - if it ain't on tape, it don't count.

That one always cracked me up. Guy gets like 2 games for knocking a woman out. Then the video comes out and people are like "oh my god! His career is over! Look how hard he hit her!!!"

Jesus, people - have you ever SEEN anyone get knocked out cold? How hard did you THINK he hit her? I've seen someone take a shot to the button and go lights out once in my life and that dude got SMOKED. And I've seen people get hit plenty hard and shake it off. I've seen guys in football practice have dudes take running starts into their temple and just see some stars.

Anyone with a lick of sense in their head KNEW that guy threw a haymaker and had to have done so in order to do that kind of damage. Knocking people out ain't like it looks in the movies where a pop to the back of the head buckles their knees. You have to essentially drill someone with murderous intent or at least a complete disregard as to the outcome.

But because the local beat writer isn't a furiously angry feminist looking to make a career for herself without actual talent, Flowers will skate. It's pretty absurd.
Brachial Stun… Not a lot of force involved.. Ask Patrick..
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:22 PM 02-20-2024
Money makes these things go away...
[Reply]
DRM08 03:24 PM 02-20-2024
Same old corruption in Baltimore.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:21 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
No wonder he was so emotional afterwards
Numbers 32:23 -

23 then you will have sinned against the Lord, and you may be sure that your sin will find you out.

Proverbs 16:18

18 Pride goes before destruction,
and haughtiness before a fall.

[Reply]
BossChief 06:38 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
Hopefully the NFL will investigate this case. I also hope she sues him for 10-15 million dollars.
These situations are usually team security writing a check in exchange for a gag order.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:43 PM 02-20-2024
How convenient...

The Spanking inflicted by the Kansas City Chiefs did more damage to this kid than any jail sentence possibly would, case closed!
[Reply]
DRM08 10:36 PM 04-18-2024
Flowers got away with it:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ns-zay-flowers
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:57 PM 04-18-2024
He'll do it again.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:57 PM 04-18-2024
All vacuum cleaners and iPhones were spared.

No harm no foul.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:31 PM 04-18-2024
He wasn't a Chief, he good.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up