ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Hall of Classics>Keep f*cking doubting Trent Green...
ChiefsPride 03:03 PM 11-17-2002
The title of the thread says it all....

F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
[Reply]
LVNHACK 11:04 AM 05-13-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Otter

You obviously haven't seen the picture of his bedroom he voluntarily posted. It's a creepy mix between serial killer and Dungeon & Dragon freak. Jeffery Dauhmer look out, here comes GoChief!

:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 11:14 AM 05-13-2003
Originally Posted by :

You obviously haven't seen the picture of his bedroom he voluntarily posted. It's a creepy mix between serial killer and Dungeon & Dragon freak. Jeffery Dauhmer look out, here comes GoChief!
:-) Freak, huh?

BTW, love the sig. :-)
[Reply]
BonoRules 04:31 PM 05-13-2003
It's a 13, thanks.

His sleeve is kinda bent.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:10 PM 05-13-2003
I don't really care what's going on in this discussion right now. I'd just like to point out that Chiefspride was a much more fun person to make fun of than Goatcheese, according to me.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:29 PM 05-13-2003
Originally Posted by :

:-) No shit.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:54 PM 05-13-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by SNR
I don't really care what's going on in this discussion right now. I'd just like to point out that Chiefspride was a much more fun person to make fun of than Goatcheese, according to me.
Nah, bonorules at least has a decent sense of humor. The Prides were always too damn uptight.
[Reply]
Mr. Christopher 10:01 PM 05-13-2003
I think Green plays more a part in the offense than some think. I know that he suffered greatly when Holmes was out, and I will grant that Holmes drives our offense...HOWEVER, I think that if Green had succumed to his injuries last year, we would not have developed the congruity on offense that we did in 2001 and 2002. Resigning Green, IMO, was one of the most important moves of the offseason, and I think that we will be glad that we did it before the season is out.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:03 PM 05-13-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Mr. Christopher
I think Green plays more a part in the offense than some think. I know that he suffered greatly when Holmes was out, and I will grant that Holmes drives our offense...HOWEVER, I think that if Green had succumed to his injuries last year, we would not have developed the congruity on offense that we did in 2001 and 2002. Resigning Green, IMO, was one of the most important moves of the offseason, and I think that we will be glad that we did it before the season is out.
hey Chris... did you notice Okoye stopped by the Planet the other day?
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 10:05 PM 05-13-2003
Originally Posted by :
I'm sorry, but you're too late. This thread has been hijacked. Thank you for posting.

[Reply]
JazzzLovr 10:06 PM 05-13-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KcMizzou

Really??? That's so cool! I wonder if I can get his autograph! :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Christopher 10:06 PM 05-13-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by JazzzLovr

I'm sorry, but you're too late. This thread has been hijacked. Thank you for posting.

Damn...I missed it!!! :-) :-) :-)

"I've been frozen for over thirty years...throw me a fricken bone here..."
[Reply]
Mr. Christopher 10:08 PM 05-13-2003
Originally Posted by :
No I didn't. Did he post anything?
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:11 PM 05-13-2003
Originally Posted by :

No I didn't. Did he post anything?
ah, nevermind.

(this just goes to show that Chris is not as big a loser as those of us who would get this joke.)
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 10:15 PM 05-13-2003
Originally Posted by :
(this just goes to show that Chris is not as big a loser as those of us who would get this joke.)
Hey!!! :-)

[Reply]
Mr. Christopher 10:17 PM 05-13-2003
Originally Posted by :

ah, nevermind.

Okay...

Suddenly, I feel like everyone in the room is staring at me and laughing :-)
[Reply]
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Up