Page 57 of 205
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
lcarus 12:16 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
pussy ass heat fans
I hope Orlando destroys them in the playoffs, if they get that far. There's so many bandwagon Heat fans it's sickening.
DaKCMan AP 12:48 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I hope Orlando destroys them in the playoffs, if they get that far.
:-)

Your odds are better hoping the Chiefs win the Super Bowl.
lcarus 02:47 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:

Your odds are better hoping the Chiefs win the Super Bowl.
Nah, there's much better odds of Orlando beating Miami than the Chiefs winning a Super Bowl. I'll put my money on Dwight Howard over Matt Cassel any day of the week.
vailpass 03:15 PM 02-27-2012
You need a tissue? How about two - one for you and the other for kobe's busted face?

kcxiv 03:15 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
kobes has always owned wade one on one and wade has always been a jealous bitch. i never really cared one way or another until he decided to get all violent
Wades just been jealous because hes never gotten recognition because of Kobe. He never got his spotlight. Kobe tried to give it to Lebron lastnight Lebron didn't want it. He likes being Robin lol
Pitt Gorilla 03:25 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by okcchief:
It's pretty obvious by now LeBron doesn't want to shoot with the game on the line. I think it's also obvious why he needs to play with Wade. Everyone wants the guy to be MJ or Kobe, but it's just not there. Hell, Kobe even wants it. There is a mental thing going on now, and I'm not sure he can over come it.

Happy that KD won the MVP and that Russ played well.

Rasheed Wallace would be a good signing for OKC. Don't see him fitting in LA unless they trade Pau for a PG, but that may be the plan.
No thanks to sheed.
KevB 04:23 PM 02-27-2012
Dak, I'm curious about your thoughts on LeBron in the AS game? Woj's article valid in your eyes?
DaKCMan AP 04:57 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by KevB:
Dak, I'm curious about your thoughts on LeBron in the AS game? Woj's article valid in your eyes?
Eh, I'm not a big fan of Woj's article. I think it's an example of an increasingly growing trend of the media creating controversial stories that aren't there and are outplayed. I also don't really care if people think Lebron is a choker or is scared of the big shot. Personally, I think it's all garbage. Lebron has taken big shots at the end of games. He's made them. He's also missed them. I think he's a pass-oriented, team player that will give up the big shot if someone else has a higher percentage shot. Did he make a mistake giving it up at the end last night? Yeah, probably. But so what. It's an All-Star game. One that if he didn't go nuts in the 4th quarter there wouldn't have even been a 'last shot' to take or pass up.
kcxiv 05:03 PM 02-27-2012

Lol look at melo hah
penchief 05:42 PM 02-27-2012
You need a tissue? How about two - one for you and the other for kobe's busted face?

It's amazing. The heat have three of the biggest bitches in the NBA on the same team. James, Wade, and Bosh are all little bitches. The Heat may be the most impressive defensive team to come along in a long time but they are definitely a bunch of unlikable bitches.

Also, bandwagon Heat fans are obnoxious.
DaKCMan AP 05:50 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by penchief:
It's amazing. The heat have three of the biggest bitches in the NBA on the same team. James, Wade, and Bosh are all little bitches. The Heat may be the most impressive defensive team to come along in a long time but they are definitely a bunch of unlikable bitches.

Also, bandwagon Heat fans are obnoxious.
It's amazing. Heat haters are the biggest bitches. James, Wade, and Bosh have never requested trades, never been arrested, never been suspended, yet they receive so much hate from little bitches. The Heat are one of the most impressive defensive teams to come along in a long time and will be a dynasty but they definitely attract a bunch of hating bitches.

Also, thinking all Heat fans are bandwagoners is obnoxious.
BIG_DADDY 05:51 PM 02-27-2012
It's amazing. Heat haters are the biggest bitches. James, Wade, and Bosh have never requested trades, never been arrested, never been suspended, yet they receive so much hate from little bitches. The Heat are one of the most impressive defensive teams to come along in a long time and will be a dynasty but they definitely attract a bunch of hating bitches.

penchief 05:59 PM 02-27-2012

As a basketball fan I've seen enough of all three of them to say with confidence that they are three of the biggest bitches in the league. The Kobe incident is par for the course with Wade. He's always been that type of player.

They attract all the hate they do because nobody likes a bitch and the Heat have three of the biggest bitches in the league. It has nothing to do with jealousy and everything to do with likability.

And for the record, bandwagon heat fans are far more obnoxious than discerning NBA fans.
chiefzilla1501 06:33 PM 02-27-2012

If I'm not mistaken, he year before Wade lebron and bosh the heat were one of he lowest rated tv teams in the NBA. Its not obnoxious to say heat fans are bandwagoners. Its just reality.
SPATCH 06:41 PM 02-27-2012
I hope everyone keeps sleeping the Bulls. Haven't had the starting backcourt of Rose/Hamilton for essentially the entire season.
Page 57 of 205
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up