« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler 09:31 PM 01-03-2012
Hawks up 19 and choked this game away. Deng with the game winning layup
okcchief 09:35 PM 01-03-2012
Nice comeback by the Bulls.

OKC drops to 5-2 but I'll take it with the tough early schedule. Scott Brooks needs to find answers on offense because the ball movement has been stagnant all year.

We looked a lot worse at this time last year so hopefully things improve after a few days off.
dirk digler 09:39 PM 01-03-2012
Originally Posted by okcchief:
Nice comeback by the Bulls.

OKC drops to 5-2 but I'll take it with the tough early schedule. Scott Brooks needs to find answers on offense because the ball movement has been stagnant all year.

We looked a lot worse at this time last year so hopefully things improve after a few days off.
You guys need another scoring option. They probably need to move Harden into the starting lineup.
dirk digler 09:45 PM 01-03-2012
lol Kobe passes it off the glass to himself for the runner
okcchief 09:51 PM 01-03-2012
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
You guys need another scoring option. They probably need to move Harden into the starting lineup.
That's what everyone keeps saying but I like Harden off the bench as long as he plays 32-35 minutes. Harden did start tonight as Sefalosha was out with the flu. Our main problem this season is Russ' shot isn't falling. Tonight Durant couldn't find the basket. We just looked tired. We played in Dallas and Portland had the day off. It's going to happen to everyone with the way the schedule is set up. We'll be one of the better teams when it's all said and done IMO. I think we have the players but I question our offensive flow for sure.
RealSNR 09:53 PM 01-03-2012
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
They should totally trade for Jeff Green. Boston's not really using him, are they?
okcchief 10:15 PM 01-03-2012
Originally Posted by SNR:
They should totally trade for Jeff Green. Boston's not really using him, are they?
Ouch.

I said at the time Jeff Green being traded would let Harden take shots. We've been a better team since that trade and now Perk looks like a player as well.

I definitely wouldn't object if someone wanted to trade us a low post scorer :-)
RealSNR 10:21 PM 01-03-2012
Ouch.

I said at the time Jeff Green being traded would let Harden take shots. We've been a better team since that trade and now Perk looks like a player as well.

I definitely wouldn't object if someone wanted to trade us a low post scorer :-)
Where does Harden fit in, though? Who's starting above him right now?

From what I saw in the playoffs last year and in two Thunder games this year (1st Mavs game and Minnesota) he's a consistent beast that needs to see the court more. I assume Durant is playing the 3 so they can free up the guards, yeah?
dirk digler 10:31 PM 01-03-2012
That's what everyone keeps saying but I like Harden off the bench as long as he plays 32-35 minutes. Harden did start tonight as Sefalosha was out with the flu. Our main problem this season is Russ' shot isn't falling. Tonight Durant couldn't find the basket. We just looked tired. We played in Dallas and Portland had the day off. It's going to happen to everyone with the way the schedule is set up. We'll be one of the better teams when it's all said and done IMO. I think we have the players but I question our offensive flow for sure.
Good point. If you take Harden off the 2nd team then you really don't have a scoring option coming off the bench.

Originally Posted by SNR:
I agree :-)
DaKCMan AP 06:09 AM 01-04-2012
Must-see TV on Thursday:

Originally Posted by :
MIAMI— Charles Barkley, who spent much of last season telling the Miami Heat what they weren't, will be able to tell it to their faces Thursday.

TNT announced Tuesday that Barkley will be courtside as an analyst Thursday for the network's broadcast in Atlanta against the Hawks.

Barkley, a mainstay in the TNT studio, which is located adjacent to Philips Arena, will work courtside alongside play-by-play man Kevin Harlan and analyst Reggie Miller.

Chris Webber will step in for Barkley in TNT's studio.

RealSNR 07:30 PM 01-04-2012
Wolves look like poop for first 7 minutes. Get outscored 18-6.

Rubio comes in, they start to play defense and operate a real offense.

Adelman is a refreshing coaching change for this team and all, but he sounds like Scott Pioli with all his "evaluation period" bullshit he keeps talking about.

Start Rubio. It simply has to happen.
RealSNR 07:34 PM 01-04-2012
Also, I'm sick of Beasley's shit. The dude is insecure or something, because he has almost no confidence in any of his shots.
DaKCMan AP 07:51 PM 01-04-2012
No Wade tonight for Miami.

James Jones steps into the starting lineup and has 4 3-pointers and 14pts in the 1st half while Lebron is working on a triple-double.

Indiana 39
Miami 62

Half
DaKCMan AP 08:35 PM 01-04-2012
Bron 3 boards away from a Trip-Dub

Indiana 66
Miami 88

End of 3rd
RealSNR 08:46 PM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Bron 3 boards away from a Trip-Dub

Indiana 66
Miami 88

End of 3rd
Eesh. Just an all around bad game for Indiana. They were doing so well, too.
Page 17 of 205
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up