« First < 2575115121122123124125
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:54 PM Today
Is anybody actually talking about Cooper dejean other than woke outrage mongers and those who like to be outraged by outrage mongers? Why do we even pay attention to people like jemele hill who no longer even fits in with woke espn?
[Reply]
Womble 05:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Gotta love all the "controversy" surrounding her. It's the only thing to get eyeballs on the WNBA because if it were about the play nobody would tune in
If they want eyeballs on their league then they need to promote the shit out of this lady. How can someone this hilariously tall be so ****ing hot!?

[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mean seriously - what are we bitching about here?

Of course he'd wreck her. He's backing guys down here and hitting from literally anywhere on the court.
He was a beast athlete in HS.
I have no idea why Ferentz didnt let him play QB.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
If they want eyeballs on their league then they need to promote the shit out of this lady. How can someone this hilariously tall be so ****ing hot!?

The girl from Stanford......stunning.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:04 PM Today
I have nothing against this kid at all, but might have to unfollow ESPN for a bit if "first preseason 3 pointer" is the level of coverage for a while...

[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:

Check out former Mizzou player Sophie Cunningham.

Big fan of her IG account.
[Reply]
Page 125 of 125
« First < 2575115121122123124125
Up