ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 386
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:21 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So how do I get HBO streaming service on my laptop?
https://order.hbonow.com/

Or if you have paid HBO service, you can just go to hbo.com.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:27 PM 08-11-2017
https://order.hbonow.com/nowvsgo

If you or someone you know has an HBO subscription use go otherwise use now.
Go doesn't cost anything.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:57 PM 08-11-2017
Get the free preview of HBO Go and you have it anywhere you want via an Amazon account.

It'll take you through the end of this season; 30 days. Then you cancel. Next year I'll just drop the $30 for 2 months worth during the GOT season and cancel again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:07 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
https://order.hbonow.com/

Or if you have paid HBO service, you can just go to hbo.com.
That's for a damn phone. Why can't I get it on my laptop?
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:11 PM 08-11-2017
Ever heard of Google?

Just fucking go to hbogo.com.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:16 PM 08-11-2017
You can't. Give it up. Just check back in this thread after each episode and we'll fill you in on the details.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:30 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Ever heard of Google?

Just fucking go to hbogo.com.
I did. They take me to direcTV's website. I don't want to order HBO for my TV. I want the streaming service for a free fucking month and then cancel that bitch.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:35 PM 08-11-2017
I actually find myself using HBO Now much more frequently than i use Netflix. HBO has some rally good programming. I originally subscribed just for GoT, but i've decided im keeping it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:36 PM 08-11-2017
I did. They take me to direcTV's website. I don't want to order HBO for my TV. I want the streaming service for a free fucking month and then cancel that bitch.
I just told you.

HBO Go. HBO Now is a different creature. You use HBO Go, install it through an amazon account and then you can add it to any computer using the amazon app store.

It's not that difficult.
[Reply]
Fish 02:37 PM 08-11-2017
I'm pretty sure you'd need to do something like Sling TV or Direct TV Now to get HBO right through a web browser. All the other options either require a cable subscription, or are only available on iOS, Android, Roku, FireTV, etc. but not through a normal PC web browser.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:39 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I just told you.

HBO Go. HBO Now is a different creature. You use HBO Go, install it through an amazon account and then you can add it to any computer using the amazon app store.

It's not that difficult.
Guess I'll have to sign up for Prime. I don't see a way to get it without Prime.
[Reply]
Fish 02:39 PM 08-11-2017
I just told you.

It's not that difficult.
HBO Go requires a subscription to one of the following:

https://play.hbogo.com/
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:40 PM 08-11-2017
I just told you.

It's not that difficult.
You have it backwards. Go is what comes free with a cable subscription, Now is the stand alone app.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:40 PM 08-11-2017
Guess I'll have to sign up for Prime. I don't see a way to get it without Prime.
...why?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:42 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
HBO Go requires a subscription to one of the following:

https://play.hbogo.com/
I installed it on my firestick on one TV and Playstation on the other. I've used it through Prime on my wife's tablet.

We have Directtv but I've not used it to log in.

Detox may be right, but I could've sworn the little app I clicked on for my playstation says 'go' on it.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 386
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up