ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 99 of 99
« First < 49899596979899
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
Woogieman 10:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
There is, or used to be, a huge area just on the north side of 470 and Douglas/Lee's Summit Road that would have been a good spot for stadium and surrounding developments.

I honestly don't care if it's in KCMO or KCKS, as long as it, you guessed it, has a retractable roof. I would prefer it to be in Kansas City, MO, or at least Jackson County, but whatever keeps them in the metro area, with the best option for a new stadium works for me.
The area you mention is already under construction with new apartments, hotels, office, retail, lakes etc. The area along the east side of 470 is wide open, but with little flavor around it.
[Reply]
Woogieman 11:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
He is one of the worst Mayors this city has ever had. He is more concerned with his Q rating and media exposure instead of running a city while looking out for the city's and the residents' best interests.
Somebody convinced that jagoff he is the next Obama. He literally does nothing but offer occasional sound bites and hold a meaningless press conference; even KC Tenants has publicly stated he has failed in his afforable housing projects. He can't even get more detectives hired like he promised. He's s small-time grifter that pees sitting down
[Reply]
Page 99 of 99
« First < 49899596979899
Up