ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Chris Porter
rabblerouser 09:12 PM 05-11-2020
Absolutely my favorite stand up comedian, hands down. Born in KC, Black Crowes fan, and fucking hilarious.

Do yourself a favor and laugh.
[Reply]
sedated 09:28 PM 05-11-2020
I first saw him on Last Comic Standing and had to go to a live show a few years ago in KC, honestly one of the funniest I've seen.

Funny to see this pop up because I just watched a bunch of sets on YouTube this weekend.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:30 PM 05-11-2020
Never heard of him - watching now. He's fucking great! :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:05 AM 05-12-2020
Mike Baldwin from KC is really good.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:27 AM 05-12-2020
I watched Chris Porter's Netflix special a couple of years ago and laughed my ass off. Definitely interested in hearing more.
[Reply]
sedated 09:47 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Mike Baldwin from KC is really good.
Whoa, I looked him up and he is a guy that I happened to see at a crappy little comedy club called Famous Johnny's in OP probably 10 or 15 years ago. He was hilarious, and I always wondered what his name was.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:39 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I watched Chris Porter's Netflix special a couple of years ago and laughed my ass off. Definitely interested in hearing more.
He's got a new one on Amazon Prime called Man From Kansas - it's essential.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 06:27 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
Whoa, I looked him up and he is a guy that I happened to see at a crappy little comedy club called Famous Johnny's in OP probably 10 or 15 years ago. He was hilarious, and I always wondered what his name was.
he won nationals awhile back and he got invited on a Chicago radio station. he gets there and rob Thomas from matchbox 20 sat with the hosts random af
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:33 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He's got a new one on Amazon Prime called Man From Kansas - it's essential.
Well, I watched it last night. Wasn't nearly as funny as "Ugly and Angry" but it was aight, I guess.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:04 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Well, I watched it last night. Wasn't nearly as funny as "Ugly and Angry" but it was aight, I guess.
I loved the story about him doing the beer pong at his parents in Shawnee with the Detroit Tigers and "And Sons' from Mumford And Sons.
[Reply]
Up