ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Hall of Classics>Any moderators on the BB right now?
Hammock Parties 04:14 PM 09-16-2003
Please send me a PM
KCWolfman 07:43 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
I was not quoting anyone, I was referring to the word "liar," as I am here.

Also, "if there is, offer it up," IS a stand alone sentence. I just used the .... to simulate a pause in thinking.
Check, the sentence "if there is, offer it up" was supposed to be a standalone sentence. Since you failed to capitalize the word "if" in your sentence, do you consider yourself as much a dumbass as someone who would incorrectly spell the word liar?
LVNHACK 07:43 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by OVER-HEAD:
Like FU@K I did you no load, puss nutted, limp sack of dog sh*T.
I'd wear a Chiefs Jersey and sing the national anthem in Arrow head,while I gave Priest a hand job befor I ever gave you a positive anything!

I'm gonna owe you rep on that one............... :-)
chief52 07:43 PM 09-16-2003
gochiefs;

I think it is time for you to take a Time Out to regroup. Things are not exactly going you way. Just a thought...
Over-Head 07:43 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
Minor correction, Manny Tanto was in the second book "Red Cell".

But the point was taken. :-)

DAMN!! and I was on a roll too.. :-) .I was refering to the "war games " he cheated on when Dick hog tied him,trussed him and brought him back to get the 4 japs all disqualified.
|Zach| 07:44 PM 09-16-2003
There's a difference between good grammar and complete idiocy at the keyboard, which is what OVER-HEAD was demonstrating.

And besides, I was talking about spelling. You've dodged the issue nicely.
Can you really call spelling an "issue?" It isn't as if it can be debated or anything.
Logical 07:44 PM 09-16-2003
I'd wear a Chiefs Jersey and sing the national anthem in Arrow head,while I gave Priest a hand job befor I ever gave you a positive anything!
:-) :-)

I have used up all my positive rep for 24 hours on the Gochiefs bashing, but I guarantee I will find this post and give you your due tomorrow.
Boozer 07:44 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by LVNHACK:
I'm gonna owe you rep on that one............... :-)
I gave it up like a prom queen after two cups of Purple Passion.
Hammock Parties 07:44 PM 09-16-2003
That's really strange, what is this?

You even offered to give me two!
Attached: lol.jpg (45.8 KB) 
Boozer 07:45 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Can you really call spelling an "issue?" It isn't as if it can be debated or anything.
It's a matter of honour to debate such things. I go to the theatre to do so every-day.
KCWolfman 07:45 PM 09-16-2003
There's a difference between good grammar and complete idiocy at the keyboard, which is what OVER-HEAD was demonstrating.
I would hardly call one incorrectly spelled word, "complete idiocy". Of course, I defer to your judgement as you have probably heard those two words in conjunction exponentially more times in your lifetime than I have.
Hammock Parties 07:46 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
I would hardly call one incorrectly spelled word, "complete idiocy". Of course, I defer to your judgement as you have probably heard those two words in conjunction exponentially more times in your lifetime than I have.
There are countless other examples....I have not the patience nor the desire to go and find them.
RNR 07:46 PM 09-16-2003
I WISH THEY HAD A ROLLING ON THE FLOOR SPITTING MY BEER ICON! rep on the way!
Raiderhater 07:46 PM 09-16-2003
DAMN!! and I was on a roll too.. :-) .I was refering to the "war games " he cheated on when Dick hog tied him,trussed him and brought him back to get the 4 japs all disqualified.

Oh, I thought you were refering to the story that Demo Dickie told about the Nam days when they walked into a base amd Many was skinnin' some Charlie alive.... :-)
|Zach| 07:46 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Logical:
:-) :-)

I have used up all my positive rep for 24 hours on the Gochiefs bashing, but I guarantee I will find this post and give you your due tomorrow.
You are a rep giving fool. :-)
LVNHACK 07:47 PM 09-16-2003
There is chum in the water and the sharks are circling............. :-) :-):-)
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up