ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Hall of Classics>It's been real...
Bob Dole 09:41 PM 12-12-2001
It is with some sadness and a smidgen of emotion that Bob Dole posts this thread, but after hours of internal conflict and a soul-searching tug-of-war, Bob Dole feels the time has come.

It's unusual that one finds himself attached in this way--it's not typical behavior. Sure, we find ourselves in relationships frequently, but this one was unique.

It felt so good at first. It was a relief, actually. Just to let it out and not worry about what anyone else thought. Just to be Bob Dole's self. An outlet for everything pent up inside.

Then it began to stink. And the longer it went on, the more overwhelming the stench. Then others started to notice, but nobody commented. They were kind and considerate and kept their thoughts to themselves at first, but eventually the truth had to be told. Action had to be taken.

It's been effecting everyone in the house today, so Bob Dole made the decision and thought it fitting to share.

Bob Dole named it Curly before he left. The longest cable Bob Dole has ever laid. He put up a fight as he swirled and swirled toward his final resting place, but eventually he broke apart and surrendered. He was Bob Dole's favorite turd and he will be missed.
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:41 AM 12-13-2001
Leave it to the witty one to find a piece of humor about crap !:-)
[Reply]
waKCo 08:19 AM 12-13-2001
They say the toughest loss is the loss of a twin. :-)
[Reply]
Alton deFlat 08:28 AM 12-13-2001
It's been a long season, huh?
I will mourn your loss however.
That really is the sh!ts.
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 08:42 AM 12-13-2001
We show up for the football scoop
And to talk of Bob Dole's poop
We like to talk
We sometimes rap
Or hear about Bob's massive crap
We share a joke, enjoy the wit
of Bob Dole and his daily sh*t
If a stranger walks in, guess he thinks
It ain't just our football team that stinks
There's them that like this
And for them that do
Happy Holidays to Bob and Curly-poo

:-)
[Reply]
chief mohawk 09:46 AM 12-13-2001
Bob, did curly have a daughter named baby ruth?
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:50 AM 12-13-2001
My brother sent an email with this site attached. He "asked Jeeves "how to polish a turd"

and this site came up....they will actually ship someone a turd for you.
www.smellypoop.com
[Reply]
58Forever 09:56 AM 12-13-2001
LOL....

One question Mr. Dole...with the bad hand, do you find it hard to wipe with the less dominant hand?...assuming of course that you are a natural righty....

anybody remember the old Cheech and Chong routine about "pinching a loaf"?

It's a masterpiece...

this is almost as good....
[Reply]
Hoover 09:57 AM 12-13-2001
Ya know Senator, I felt the same loss this morning.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:05 AM 12-13-2001
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by waKCo
They say the toughest loss is the loss of a twin. :-)

heheheh...that was a good one!:-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:53 AM 04-27-2002
Rather than start a new poop topic, Bob Dole figured he would add this information to Curly's thread. Click on the photo for more information on this exciting new product from Twisted Novelties, Inc.

[Reply]
chiefsfan58 09:03 AM 04-27-2002
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:15 AM 04-27-2002
And its dishwasher safe!!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
redfan 11:26 AM 04-27-2002
Did we use our colonblow ?

I got some of this stuff, but I've been too chicken to use it so far.
As soon as I grow a pair, I'll let everybody know how it turns out.
:-)
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:05 PM 04-27-2002
If he could have only held out a bit longer...I hear the Chiefs were getting ready to trade a conditional pick in next year's draft (a fifth, escalating to a fourth if he was able to hold together against a power rush) for Curly. I think I read somewhere that Vermeil was interested in a wide-body who could plug up the holes on defense.
[Reply]
headsnap 12:11 PM 04-27-2002
I would say yes to that, but our defense already stinks bad enough with Robinson's toilet bowl spinner.

holy waterfunnel batman, the spinner defense finally makes sense...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up