ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Hall of Classics>Kphobia,The Ladies Man ?
ROYC75 04:53 PM 12-11-2001
With a ppputter like this,every woman should be aware !
[Reply]
Phobia 12:29 PM 12-14-2001
ExtremeChief was the best overall golfer out there. Roy & I had the long ball. There was this one guy that won the long drive and closest to the pin during regulation play, but I've forgotten his name....

Jim, it's 220 yards and tracks had just converted to meters when I started running track in the early 80's. One of my buddies challenged me to a footrace at a softball game a couple of months ago. He had been running several miles a day for 6 months and was very trim. The "track" was from the fence to home plate. I smoked him so badly, he pulled up by the time we reached 3rd base. If there was ever one thing I was always good at, it's running really damn fast, even as a fat boy. :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 02:31 AM 05-24-2003
I was searching for Kyle's explanation for the database limitation and ran across this old thread. I thought it was incredibly funny and .....

bump
[Reply]
tk13 02:40 AM 05-24-2003
:-) :-)

I vaguely remember this thread, I hadn't been a member here all that long at the time.... there's some great stuff in here....
[Reply]
tk13 02:43 AM 05-24-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Phobia
rel="Lightbox"?s=&postid=1618" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

Notice the grass clippings and assorted debris around Mark. A lawn mower had just passed over him it was miraculous that he was unscathed. That could have been a major catastrophy, Mark and I'm glad you're ok.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

They don't make 'em like this anymore....
[Reply]
JOhn 02:45 AM 05-24-2003
Originally Posted by :
I was searching for Kyle's explanation for the database limitation and ran across this old thread. I thought it was incredibly funny and .....

bump
Who are they.

To lazy to read.
[Reply]
JOhn 02:46 AM 05-24-2003
Chriat is that Mark in the middle?

Swear he could pass for my brother, Cowgirl said it to :-)
[Reply]
Bootlegged 06:49 AM 05-24-2003
Ok, who allowed redneck Mark to wear jeans and a t-shirt on the golf course?
[Reply]
KcMizzou 08:28 AM 05-24-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by jOhN

Swear he could pass for my brother,
that poor bastard. :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 08:42 AM 05-24-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Lattimer
Ok, who allowed redneck Mark to wear jeans and a t-shirt on the golf course?
He wasn't a participant, so it was cool. He wanted to play, but it was a seesaw battle with the clubs themselves.

On another note, Old_Geezer has apparently lost 60 lbs since these pics were taken. Bob and Phil.... have not. I'll leave the Mark joke for somebody else.....
[Reply]
stevieray 08:44 AM 05-24-2003
We'll see who the best golfer is this fall.
[Reply]
Bootlegged 09:08 AM 05-24-2003
Originally Posted by :

He wasn't a participant, so it was cool. He wanted to play, but it was a seesaw battle with the clubs themselves.

On another note, Old_Geezer has apparently lost 60 lbs since these pics were taken. Bob and Phil.... have not. I'll leave the Mark joke for somebody else.....

I assume the Mark joke is along the lines of his jeans coming from the boys dept at Sears?
[Reply]
Phobia 09:13 AM 05-24-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Lattimer
I assume the Mark joke is along the lines of his jeans coming from the boys dept at Sears?
Well, I was expecting somebody to marry the 60 lbs Old Geezer lost to the whole Mark weight problem, but we can go the "Toughskins" route as well.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:13 AM 05-24-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by ExtremeChief

The only way Phil could have 7 pounds between his legs would be if MarkM was giving him a piggy back ride...

:-).... damn, this guy's harsh.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:15 AM 05-24-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KcMizzou
:-).... damn, this guy's harsh.
Tell me. I have the scars to prove it.
[Reply]
Bootlegged 09:20 AM 05-24-2003
Is Dartgod's beer actually resting on his gut in that photo?

If so, he is truely Homer Simpson.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up