ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Media Center>Lethal Weapon 5 Greenlit
Tribal Warfare 10:00 PM 11-18-2020

Mel Gibson Says Lethal Weapon 5 Is Happeninghttps://t.co/9ryFncm3kS pic.twitter.com/wSz5MY6tjr

— Comic Book Resources (@CBR) November 18, 2020

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:02 PM 11-18-2020

[Reply]
Frazod 10:07 PM 11-18-2020
The search for the missing ice cream at the retirement home. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:47 PM 11-18-2020
JC. I love the "LW" series, but I'm not even sure I want to see Riggs and Murtaugh doddering around LA.

Wait, does Rene Russo still look good? Maybe there's a silver lining here . . .
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:59 PM 11-18-2020
Mac and Dennis already did Lethal Weapon 5.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:59 PM 11-18-2020
Lethal Weapon 5 already happened.

[Reply]
Frazod 12:51 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
JC. I love the "LW" series, but I'm not even sure I want to see Riggs and Murtaugh doddering around LA.

Wait, does Rene Russo still look good? Maybe there's a silver lining here . . .
I never found her to be all that attractive even when she was young. There was something that was just.... off about her.

Hell, I don't think I ever saw the third and fourth movies, so I don't associate her with Lethal Weapon to begin with.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:31 AM 11-19-2020
Gibson has been trying to get this film made for a decade but Warner’s just hasn’t wanted to work with him, for obvious reasons.

Four was lame and predictable and three wasn’t much better. I just don’t see how this could be even remotely entertaining, especially after the shit Gibson said about Black people while watching him share a screen with Danny Glover.

It it’s real, I’d put my money on an HBO Max release and not a theatrical, although AT&T is dumb enough to spend $75 million on marketing for a film no one wants to see.
[Reply]
Sorry 03:17 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Gibson has been trying to get this film made for a decade but Warner’s just hasn’t wanted to work with him, for obvious reasons.

Four was lame and predictable and three wasn’t much better. I just don’t see how this could be even remotely entertaining, especially after the shit Gibson said about Black people while watching him share a screen with Danny Glover.

It it’s real, I’d put my money on an HBO Max release and not a theatrical, although AT&T is dumb enough to spend $75 million on marketing for a film no one wants to see.
Is Gibson in better graces in hollywood? He seems to be trickling back into the spotlight slowly. I mean, he's a piece of shit but I do like the energy he portrays on screen.
[Reply]
JD10367 03:39 AM 11-19-2020
Wow, looking forward to this as much as those "Avatar" sequels. :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 05:16 AM 11-19-2020
Lethal Weapon 5: Jews And Blacks
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:06 AM 11-19-2020
Really? Nobody here wants to know what happened to Detective Rigg's and Lorna Cole's baby? Is he/she a cop? Is Detective Butters (played magnificently by Chris Rock) now a Captain? Hell, maybe even Chief of Police? What about good old Leo Getz? Maybe he's helping the gang solve crimes from a retirement home?

I thought LW4 left so many questions unanswered, that 5 was begging to be made.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:22 AM 11-19-2020
They’re getting too old for this shit
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:31 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

90 year old Richard Donner is on board too?

:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:59 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
They’re getting too old for this shit
First thing I thought!:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up