ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 151
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**The Official Houston Texans at World Champion Kansas City Chiefs Game Day Thread**
Jewish Rabbi 11:04 PM 09-09-2020
Back to back starts now bitches!!!

Beautiful tribute by Twisted Chief:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If I had started the thread, this is hypothetically how it would've gone:

****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Super-Bowl-Banner-Raising Game Thread****

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with a pandemic.

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with division that we’ve never seen before in this country.

We won the Super Bowl. WE. WON. THE. SUPER. BOWL.

We may have our differences on this board. We may come from different walks of life. We may have different opinions. We may value different things.

But guys, we are ALL Chiefs fans. And we’ve lived through ‘Because Chiefs…’ long enough for pandemics and civil unrest to seem like child’s play.

Our hands are calloused and our hearts are overflowing generously. But we’re together. And we’re all brothers in this crazy world that is ChiefsPlanet. And I will repeat what I said after the Super Bowl: I love all of you.

Let’s forget all the rest of the noise and enjoy this special championship defense. TOGETHER.

The dynasty begins here. Strap in and enjoy yourselves, gentlemen. The ride is going to be magnificent.

………………….

HOW…ABOUT…THOSE…CHIEFS???

………………….

P.S. – A special shout out to those immortalized, valued CP members who are no longer with us: Lonewolf Ed, Fire Me Boy!, Logical, Mr. Flopnuts, Saccopoo, BillSelfsTrophyCase, Psyko Tek, Madmax, mikey23545, BigMeatballDave, boogblaster, ChiefJustice, Crazyhorse, Buster’s Dad, and crossbow. You are gone but never forgotten amongst your family here. May the light of Mahomes shine bright on your spirit, gentlemen.

[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:57 AM 09-10-2020
Why haven't we scored yet???
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:58 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If I had started the thread, this is hypothetically how it would've gone:

****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Super-Bowl-Banner-Raising Game Thread****

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with a pandemic.

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with division that we’ve never seen before in this country.

We won the Super Bowl. WE. WON. THE. SUPER. BOWL.

We may have our differences on this board. We may come from different walks of life. We may have different opinions. We may value different things.

But guys, we are ALL Chiefs fans. And we’ve lived through ‘Because Chiefs…’ long enough for pandemics and civil unrest to seem like child’s play.

Our hands are calloused and our hearts are overflowing generously. But we’re together. And we’re all brothers in this crazy world that is ChiefsPlanet. And I will repeat what I said after the Super Bowl: I love all of you.

Let’s forget all the rest of the noise and enjoy this special championship defense. TOGETHER.

The dynasty begins here. Strap in and enjoy yourselves, gentlemen. The ride is going to be magnificent.

………………….

HOW…ABOUT…THOSE…CHIEFS???

………………….

P.S. – A special shout out to those immortalized, valued CP members who are no longer with us: Lonewolf Ed, Fire Me Boy!, Logical, Mr. Flopnuts, Saccopoo, BillSelfsTrophyCase, Psyko Tek, Madmax, mikey23545, BigMeatballDave, boogblaster, ChiefJustice, Crazyhorse, Buster’s Dad, and crossbow. You are gone but never forgotten amongst your family here. May the light of Mahomes shine bright on your spirit, gentlemen.
I think it was beautiful!
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:58 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Whether he is or not I still feel like shit about it.
yours is a beauty too - I am horney! LETS GO!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:08 AM 09-10-2020
guess you pussies went to bed.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:12 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Whether he is or not I still feel like shit about it.
No don't feel bad the thread needed to be done. Snooze you lose.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:17 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
guess you pussies went to bed.
I'm at work posting on my contraband phone. Not to get caught.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 01:20 AM 09-10-2020
Mahomes to throw at least 4 touchdowns!
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:34 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Champions:
Mahomes to throw at least 4 touchdowns!
Left handed and another 4 with his right.

I have no doubt that in Mahomes career will have an 8 touchdown pass in a game. Any given game.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:44 AM 09-10-2020
Holy fuckin shit, it's today? I seriously need to lay off the booze.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:22 AM 09-10-2020

[Reply]
Rasputin 02:26 AM 09-10-2020

[Reply]
Rasputin 02:40 AM 09-10-2020

[Reply]
Rasputin 02:41 AM 09-10-2020

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:39 AM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Why haven't we scored yet???