ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 21
« First < 101617181920 21 >
Media Center>Sony Playstation 5 thread
bowener 10:04 AM 03-17-2020
I figured we could go ahead and start this.

I wasn't able to watch it today, but Sony had a live event where they unveiled the PS5 console. I don't really have an opinion on the appearance yet, but it can be vertical or horizontal.

Your first look at the #PlayStation5. pic.twitter.com/VCDfmVKCEl

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 11, 2020

...and here it is. Thanks for watching! #PS5 pic.twitter.com/pOzHc31X3G

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 11, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:45 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Highly recommend Demon's Souls remake. It's destroying my will to live.......but it's an amazing game with amazing graphics, mechanics, etc.

For those that have played it (or are playing it).......when the dragon flies overhead and torches the bridge.......just amazing!
I won't be playing it. I'm too old or burnt out or something.

I bought Dark Souls 3 an after spending an afternoon trying to beat the first boss, I took the game back.
[Reply]
JD10367 10:47 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Had one at my house last night. Future son-in-law got one.
I see what you did there.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:57 AM 11-26-2020
I'm kind of glad I have a game backlog so I'm not feverishly trying to buy one.

I'm getting tech-anxious again. Haven't bought a new expensive tech toy in a while and starting to jones.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:03 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I won't be playing it. I'm too old or burnt out or something.

I bought Dark Souls 3 an after spending an afternoon trying to beat the first boss, I took the game back.
There's a version of that boss that's late game but optional and he's much harder.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:14 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
There's a version of that boss that's late game but optional and he's much harder.
Exactly why I decided to stop trying. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:17 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Exactly why I decided to stop trying. :-)
Nah, that tutorial boss is really easy once you get the hang of the game. It looks scary but get right up on it and just wail away and it goes down in no time.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:24 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Nah, that tutorial boss is really easy once you get the hang of the game. It looks scary but get right up on it and just wail away and it goes down in no time.
I tried pretty much everything. I gave it a good 4 hours. It's not like I gave up without trying. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 11:49 AM 11-26-2020
IT WOULD BE NICE IF I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUY ONE FOR MY KIDS FFS.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:14 PM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
IT WOULD BE NICE IF I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUY ONE FOR MY KIDS FFS.
Get me one. I can be your kid.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:40 AM 11-27-2020
Had $105 leftover from the trade in of my PS4 so I went on the Black Friday page of the PS Store, bought Avengers Deluxe Edition for half off and bought AC Valhalla PS5, Origins and Odyssey bundle for $80 because I haven't played any of those games. Look in my library to see Origins and Valhalla but no Odyssey, now I gotta call Sony today and ask them why it didn't go through. Just a warning if anyone else is eyeing the same bundle of AC Valhalla, Origins and Odyssey.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:23 AM 11-27-2020
I was watching Fox 35 Orlando morning show and these people were lined up outside a Game Stop. They had five PS 5's, didn't say what the price was. Kyle, the black kid in the green shirt, was there since Wednesday night, he got the first one. Sony announced they will release more before the end of the year.

[Reply]
Jerm 09:59 AM 11-27-2020
Finally picked up my PS5 and games from Best Buy this morning...had to go in because curbside was borked. Of course they didn’t have a bag big enough for it....

Had 3 people try to buy it off of me before I could even get back to my car LOL.

The thirst is real and it’s nuts...
[Reply]
vailpass 10:12 AM 11-28-2020
*In-Stock Alert-Best Buy Xbox X*

I just now logged on and was able to order an Xbox X on Best Buy. They have you go through an extra step to verify your Best Buy account so they know it's you buying it and not a bot.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:15 PM 11-28-2020
Cdkeys has 12 months of ps plus for 30 bucks right now if anyone is in need.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:35 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Cdkeys has 12 months of ps plus for 30 bucks right now if anyone is in need.
Interesting. Are they legit? I have never heard of them and that is $15 cheaper than going through the PS store.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 21
« First < 101617181920 21 >
Up