ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 84
« First < 25657172737475 76777879 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:30 PM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Anyone else see the NASA guy talking about us finding life on Mars and the people here on earth not being able to deal with it?
Not yet.

I did see the picture someone posted of what looks a bit like a lizard supposedly on the surface of Mars. Is that what we're talking about?
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:47 PM 10-05-2019
Do you mean the scientist working on the Viking lander in the 70s who said he found evidence of life? Or something more recent? I remember hearing a story about evidence from a gas chromatograph or something like that.

There's also long been stories that they apply color filters to any imagery there, to make the atmosphere and surface seem more red than it actually is.

NASA doctoring photo and video to hide strange things is a whole conspiracy rabbit hole of its own.
[Reply]
O.city 11:12 AM 10-07-2019
One of the Navy pilots was on Rogan the other day. Pretty cool interview.

Dude saw something, for sure.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:19 AM 10-07-2019
Just tagging to follow the thread. Interesting stuff in here.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:57 PM 10-08-2019
One of the Navy pilots was on Rogan the other day. Pretty cool interview.

Dude saw something, for sure.
Which one?
[Reply]
O.city 02:16 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Which one?
David Fravor
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:35 PM 10-08-2019
David Fravor
Right on. Thanks.
[Reply]
Fish 02:58 PM 10-08-2019
His nickname is "Sex." Seriously...
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:15 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
His nickname is "Sex." Seriously...
Are we talking about his callsign?
[Reply]
srvy 07:41 PM 10-08-2019
David Fravor
Is this the black disk emerged from the depths and swallowed a torpedo while tic tacs flew above the surface of the water?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:52 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Is this the black disk emerged from the depths and swallowed a torpedo while tic tacs flew above the surface of the water?
Pretty sure that's it. I was reading about it earlier. That's two pilots, a diver, and at least one other guy that saw the thing.
[Reply]
O.city 09:17 AM 10-09-2019
It's interesting to me that the Government is starting to trickle this stuff out.

Like "yeah, we know these things are here, we don't know what they are though".

I kinda wonder though if it's not our tech that's been developed and the Navy doesn't know
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:30 PM 10-13-2019
Gilbert Levin recently wrote a blog about that aforementioned 1970's Viking experiment for Scientific American: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...-in-the-1970s/
[Reply]
O.city 04:23 PM 10-15-2019
I saw that today.

Pretty interesting read. Gotta figure there's something on Mars, especially if there is water.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:19 PM 10-15-2019
They’ve been hiding the truth ever since Roswell
[Reply]
Page 75 of 84
« First < 25657172737475 76777879 > Last »
Up