ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 78
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:35 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Ah, well no wonder the names familiar lol... I just reintroduced myself to the case via the show Paranormal Witness the other day and it interviewed both of them.

You said earlier that maybe Pennistons testimony left you a little leary, without me going back to look, how so again? For me, theres no discounting one guys witness because the other was there as well... if either of those guys were even CLOSE to being frauds, the government would've long ago did a hackjob on them that would make even Leatherface blush.
His testimony changed. For a decade he just saw something on the ground. Then he was regressed in the mid 90s and his story changed to touching a craft, which revealed to him in a flash of energy that the occupants were time travellers and then it all ended with the rendlesham binary code which was a big story a few years ago.

I have no doubt that he witnessed something in Rendlesham. That's not what I mean. There are corroborating witnesses over a series of days. What I doubt is the later story. Regression is notoriously unreliable. And Halt has since stated that both Penniston and Burroughs were drugged and ****ed with during debriefing. So what I suspect is that the time travel story and the binary code are either false memories produced by the hypnotist or a false narrative planted by whoever did the debrief on base in case the story got out (read: disinformation ).

Doesn't mean something didn't happen at Rendlesham. I just find the original story leaked by Larry Warren in the book 'Clear Intent' in 1983 and then covered in great detail in the book he co-wrote with Peter Robbins in 1997, 'Left at East Gate' to be the more coherent, believable narrative.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:45 PM 02-13-2015
BTW I think the guys being drugged and messed with is a big part of this story that doesn't get enough play. It happened with Warren, too, and probably others.

The big part being that this is (more) evidence our own intelligence community is willing to do mk ultra kind of shit to our own US servicemen in order to twist memories.

It doesn't hurt the case in my mind since Warren leaked the halt memo and recording and photographs of the site, if not the craft itself, exist. So even if they were mind-****ed -BY US!- there's still corroborating evidence that something was seen that day.

And that we have a despicable intelligence community with no morals or scruples. :-)
[Reply]
Jerm 08:48 PM 02-13-2015
You bring up MK Ultra...that's another interesting topic, that and Manchurian Candidates.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:07 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I think I heard Nick Redfern tell a wacky story in an old interview when his deadly ufo encounter book came out about how the rendlesham craft was recovered, brought back via navy ship to somewhere on the Texas gulf coast, and while it was being unloaded something happened and it ended up crushing a little old lady.

I'd say I'd look it up but I don't own the book and he's done approximately 8 billion radio appearances.
Sounds like a red herring IMO, just enough of a twist to throw the entire story out of whack... "little old lady crushed by ufo" makes a great story to laugh at.

There is so, sooo, soooooo much bullshit thrown out there by our government in regards to this. They no doubt have a huuuge team of people in place to hammer anything they want to hammer.

But they cant change this...

General Douglas MacArthur, Oct 8 1955 - You now face a new world, a world of change. We speak in strange terms, of harnessing cosmic energy, of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some some other planetary galaxy.

The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the world must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets.

General Nathan Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff - This flying saucer situation is not at all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictious.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:11 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
His testimony changed. For a decade he just saw something on the ground. Then he was regressed in the mid 90s and his story changed to touching a craft, which revealed to him in a flash of energy that the occupants were time travellers and then it all ended with the rendlesham binary code which was a big story a few years ago.

I have no doubt that he witnessed something in Rendlesham. That's not what I mean. There are corroborating witnesses over a series of days. What I doubt is the later story. Regression is notoriously unreliable. And Halt has since stated that both Penniston and Burroughs were drugged and ****ed with during debriefing. So what I suspect is that the time travel story and the binary code are either false memories produced by the hypnotist or a false narrative planted by whoever did the debrief on base in case the story got out (read: disinformation ).

Doesn't mean something didn't happen at Rendlesham. I just find the original story leaked by Larry Warren in the book 'Clear Intent' in 1983 and then covered in great detail in the book he co-wrote with Peter Robbins in 1997, 'Left at East Gate' to be the more coherent, believable narrative.
If the light bird thought they were drugged or otherwise tampered with, I'll take his word ten times out of ten... they probably didnt dare **** with someone of his rank like that, too many connections, too much pull.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:47 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Sounds like a red herring IMO, just enough of a twist to throw the entire story out of whack... "little old lady crushed by ufo" makes a great story to laugh at.

There is so, sooo, soooooo much bullshit thrown out there by our government in regards to this. They no doubt have a huuuge team of people in place to hammer anything they want to hammer.
Do you know who Nick Redfern is?

He told the story in the context of bizarre UFO stories that aren't often heard. In fact I think it may have been in conjunction with his older Men in Black book. As I recall he was asked about some of the odder stories he's been told and just mentioned it off the cuff.

And that's all it was, just a strange story. Not some grand disinformation campaign.

That kind of stuff's actually more interesting to me in some ways. I'm already familiar with most historical UFO lore. New stories are just more fun, sometimes.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:53 PM 02-13-2015
Speaking of new, this is interesting: http://www.openminds.tv/tv-shoot-int...ufo-lima/32206

TV shoot with a congressman in Peru, some kind of object in the sky for up to 2 hours, video from multiple angles.

Nothing spectacular, just a distant object but still kinda neat.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:17 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Do you know who Nick Redfern is?

He told the story in the context of bizarre UFO stories that aren't often heard. In fact I think it may have been in conjunction with his older Men in Black book. As I recall he was asked about some of the odder stories he's been told and just mentioned it off the cuff.

And that's all it was, just a strange story. Not some grand disinformation campaign.

That kind of stuff's actually more interesting to me in some ways. I'm already familiar with most historical UFO lore. New stories are just more fun, sometimes.
Honestly I have heard the guys name, but I have been feverishly looking into this since 1989 no joke... there is sooo much I've looked at and forgotten.

Redfern, Lear, Moulton Howe, Corso, blah blah blah... you know what I mean? sooo many names involved. All I can say is that my interest is 100% genuine, I've been personally affected.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:30 PM 02-13-2015
Redfern is probably the most prolific paranormal writer of the 21st century. The guy's a machine. Tends to be more skeptic than believer (not in the debunker perversion of the word...) so he matches my own mindset more than Linda Moldy Cow or Crazy John Lear.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:41 PM 02-13-2015
How dare you call her "Moldy Cow" :-)

That woman is among the ten most trusted people in the entire field.

But yeah, she has kind of specialized in cattle mutilations... and while were at it, cattle mutilations are a subject that needs delving into.

http://www.qsl.net/w5www/mutilation.html

Look at the top right pic, I mean, they're all strange... but the top right is sooo perfect, its cored out like a machine did it, no one can say thats the work of a coyote or crow etc.

The ranchers always report a lack of blood as well, you're just not going to find that at a natural kill.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:58 PM 02-13-2015
Chris O'Brien is who you want to go to if you want to talk cattle mutilations. Finally released his mammoth mutilation book last year which contains his research from a couple of dozen years of his own investigation: http://www.amazon.com/Stalking-Herd-.../dp/1939149061

He had so much material that he just presented data, and not much analysis, and still covered more than 500 pages. At least that's what I understand; I haven't yet read it. He's said he's coming out with a follow-up book that interprets everything. Or tries to.

Paracast episode about a year ago about the book with his mentor, David Perkins: http://www.theparacast.com/podcast/n...david-perkins/

Good Radio Misterioso show with him: http://radiomisterioso.com/2014/05/2...-sense-at-all/

(fyi Radio Misterioso is my favorite podcast, it's kind of an unplugged free-for-all with Greg Bishop...who is the guy you want to listen to if you want to talk about Paul Bennewitz or Richard Doty).
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:03 PM 02-13-2015
The scariest theory for me is that the mutilations are us, testing cattle herds for either mad cow or to ascertain the impact that nuclear testing and nuclear power planets have had.

Either possibility is just terrifying...
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:24 PM 02-13-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Chris O'Brien is who you want to go to if you want to talk cattle mutilations. Finally released his mammoth mutilation book last year which contains his research from a couple of dozen years of his own investigation: http://www.amazon.com/Stalking-Herd-.../dp/1939149061

He had so much material that he just presented data, and not much analysis, and still covered more than 500 pages. At least that's what I understand; I haven't yet read it. He's said he's coming out with a follow-up book that interprets everything. Or tries to.

Paracast episode about a year ago about the book with his mentor, David Perkins: http://www.theparacast.com/podcast/n...david-perkins/

Good Radio Misterioso show with him: http://radiomisterioso.com/2014/05/2...-sense-at-all/

(fyi Radio Misterioso is my favorite podcast, it's kind of an unplugged free-for-all with Greg Bishop...who is the guy you want to listen to if you want to talk about Paul Bennewitz or Richard Doty).
Too much to dig into tonight, but I'll be getting back to these... right now, its time for a marinara and sausage sammich on garlic toast, oh man, its damn near exciting as a ufo sighting, except not really.

But yeah, good enough for now.

Best wishes all you Planeteers, good night and good luck.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:21 PM 02-14-2015
Something we haven't talked about...

Chemtrails.

I am a believer. I have seen crosshatch trails laid by planes. Here in Kansas City. I have seen them turn clear days into overcast, the trails spreading and somehow coalescing into 'cloud' cover. Not moving at all like a weather pattern from the west.

I do not remember ever seeing anything like this in the 70s, 80s or first half of the 90s. I saw it only after I moved out here around the turn of the century. And I have not seen it much lately although I hear it's still going on.

If you want to get really paranoid look into MKNAOMI.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:28 PM 02-15-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Something we haven't talked about...

Chemtrails.

I am a believer. I have seen crosshatch trails laid by planes. Here in Kansas City. I have seen them turn clear days into overcast, the trails spreading and somehow coalescing into 'cloud' cover. Not moving at all like a weather pattern from the west.

I do not remember ever seeing anything like this in the 70s, 80s or first half of the 90s. I saw it only after I moved out here around the turn of the century. And I have not seen it much lately although I hear it's still going on.

If you want to get really paranoid look into MKNAOMI.
Totally agree, they're very common around here and share nothing in common with regular contrails that disappear within minutes at most.

Contrails arent laid out in the patterns you describe and they do not expand into huge blankets of haze that linger for hours and hours.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 78
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up