ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 26
« First < 142021222324 2526 >
Media Center>Warrant Vs. Winger Vs. Cinderalla Vs. Poison Vs. Slaughter
Deberg_1990 07:27 PM 05-07-2009
The Ultimate showdown. Who kicks more a$$ ???
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:26 PM 09-16-2020
Kip and Reb were exceptional musicians.

Beach went the BSM and played with a ton of artists before meeting Kip. Kip obviously played with Alice and while he never went to school for music, he studied privately under several composers and is a pretty accomplished composer now.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:37 PM 09-16-2020
Kip Wingers 5 oclock shadow is the 80s
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:04 PM 09-16-2020
heh, imagine, writing and releasing a song like 'Seventeen" in todays climate. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:15 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
heh, imagine, writing and releasing a song like 'Seventeen" in todays climate. :-)

Teenage baby, you're a sweet young thing
Still tied to mama's apron strings
I don't even dare to ask your age
Just enough to know you're here backstage
You're jailbait and I just can't wait
Jailbait, baby come on
[Reply]
Mecca 02:26 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Teenage baby, you're a sweet young thing
Still tied to mama's apron strings
I don't even dare to ask your age
Just enough to know you're here backstage
You're jailbait and I just can't wait
Jailbait, baby come on
The people from that cuties thread are going to come over here and threaten to burn your house down now.
[Reply]
luv 02:39 PM 09-16-2020
Out of these? As a chick, I have to say that I loved Poison (but never considered them rock really), and Mark Slaughter was hot back in the day (except the hair, but I've just never been a fan of long hair on men). As for who kicked more ass, I'd probably go with Cinderella.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:44 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Ringo Starr's "You're Sixteen" and Benny Mardones's "Into the Night" wouldn't exactly fly, either.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:54 PM 09-16-2020
Cinderella was the best out of all those bands...their first 3 albums all rock nuts.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:55 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
As for who kicked more ass, I'd probably go with Cinderella.
Yes.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 03:02 PM 09-16-2020
Alvin Lee & Ten Years After

Good morning little schoolgirl
Can I go home, home with you?
Good morning little schoolgirl
Can I go home, home with you?
Tell your mama and your papa
Big be schoolboy, too
I won't bore you, yeah
Baby, I won't bore you all night long
Yes, I do
Baby, I want to ball you
I want to ball you all night long
Tell your mama and your papa
Baby, baby, doing nothing wrong, child
I'm doing nothing wrong, yeah
I won't bore you, yea, yea, huh
Baby, I want to ball you all night long
Yes, I do, child
I…

[Reply]
Bowser 03:36 PM 09-16-2020
This is a great song to see played live

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:17 PM 09-16-2020
That’s a bad ass song. Loved the bluesy Cinderella
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:55 PM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
Out of these? As a chick, I have to say that I loved Poison (but never considered them rock really), and Mark Slaughter was hot back in the day (except the hair, but I've just never been a fan of long hair on men). As for who kicked more ass, I'd probably go with Cinderella.
Just so you know to enhance your old crush, Mark Slaughter was by far the coolest, nicest rockstar I've ever met

He was just getting started, doing vocals for Vinnie Vincent Invasion and my buddy knew some guys to get us backstage and actually roadie out for the openers, LA Guns

Spent a good 10 minutes chatting when we were done, told me all about his family being cattle ranchers in Nevada, dude even used our conversation as the basis for one of his raps with the crowd

THAT kicked my ass lol... "this rockstar actually gives a damn what I think!1"
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:01 AM 09-17-2020
Nazareth
[Reply]
Stryker 07:57 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just so you know to enhance your old crush, Mark Slaughter was by far the coolest, nicest rockstar I've ever met

He was just getting started, doing vocals for Vinnie Vincent Invasion and my buddy knew some guys to get us backstage and actually roadie out for the openers, LA Guns

Spent a good 10 minutes chatting when we were done, told me all about his family being cattle ranchers in Nevada, dude even used our conversation as the basis for one of his raps with the crowd

THAT kicked my ass lol... "this rockstar actually gives a damn what I think!1"
This. I went to go see them after "Stick It to Ya " in Lafayette, LA back in the mid 90's. It was a small venue and I met him after the show. He gave me a pick and signed the inside cover of my "Stick it to Ya" CD. I asked if I could buy him a drink and he said no - your'e the fan, let me buy you one. I thought that was pretty damn cool! :-)
[Reply]
Page 24 of 26
« First < 142021222324 2526 >
Up